It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Extreme Spook Simulator... aka Just Cause 2

The AI may be barely there, the graphics may be aging, and the story may be silly and inconsequential. That said, it's still a pretty fun game. Being able to grapple onto a chopper, promptly hijack it, and then shoot up the base it was supposed to protect is one of the heights of dumb fun. Chopper dogfights are pretty cool, too.
Attachments:
flying.jpg (300 Kb)
man_down.jpg (277 Kb)
Post edited December 23, 2021 by Mr.Mumbles
Completed Webbed! Game had me smiling throughout, even during the final credits. I'm a bit of a completionist, so I pushed myself to find all of the scrapbook stickers, but there's still a couple I did not discover.

I usually play games with my headset on. During the final encounter with that blue bird, I experienced so many jump scares when my spider buddy was being pecked and ambushed by an unsuspecting beak! The musical sound used during every successful ambush strike of the beak gave me a jumping jolt! xD

I genuinely hope for a sequel! ;)
Attachments:
Pretty simple puzzle game, but good to pass time if you're waiting in lyne for something. DRM free Android version I got on Humble Bundle.
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/636030269823909921/923918190646550598/Screenshot_20211224-090715_LYNE.jpg
Post edited December 24, 2021 by _Auster_
AVICII Invector.

Courtesy of Doc0075, who donated the game and the DLC. So far the only game that moved me enough to write a review.
Attachments:
Post edited December 24, 2021 by Ice_Mage
Ruiner

Easter egg causes the melee weapon to turn into a candy cane on Christmas Day. I don't recall if the Santa outfit is available year-round or not.

Merry Christmas, everybody.
Attachments:
Attachments:
Unto the End
Attachments:
HumanKind

Silly game. The religion founded in the society i'm guiding through the years as lethargic omnipotent caterpillar managed to spread root in the surrounding area's. Soon the other guys living there, The Olmecs, needed our guidance and support working ferociously towards an alliance. Now i find myself struggling with revoking earlier decisions regarding many topics because the Olmecs culture is becoming dominant, in MY territory.

This is a ' Last man Standing ' game, if the closest treat to both of us is dealt with i know where my troops will be send next!
Attachments:
Dividends & Decay is a Google spreadsheet game prototype where you are the Necromancer's new accountant. Read about it on PC Gamer. It's a great idea for sure, and fun for a moment.
Attachments:
Post edited December 31, 2021 by chevkoch
Lucah: Born of a Dream

Played the demo today, the unique art style had caught my eye. Don't think I need the full experience though, I don't want to spend hours in that visual environment. A different beast in an intriguing way still.
Attachments:
lucah.jpg (170 Kb)
chevkoch: Lucah: Born of a Dream

Played the demo today, the unique art style had caught my eye. Don't think I need the full experience though, I don't want to spend hours in that visual environment. A different beast in an intriguing way still.
Found this game when checking some highlights of indie Souls-like games, and turns out I already had it from a giveaway from a while ago.
Can't wait to play it, and I even have it downloaded already, but I want to finish another game before starting Lucah.

edit: typo
Post edited January 02, 2022 by _Auster_
_Auster_: Found this game when checking some highlights of indie Souls-like games, and turns out I already it from a giveaway a while ago.
Can't wait to play it, and I even have it downloaded already, but I want to finish another game before starting Lucah.
The visual style sets it apart from most what's out there, and the battle system seems varied enough. Not sure how much of a story there is though. Have fun :)
Decided to play Shadow Warrior Classic again, im playing in No Pain, No Gain difficulty, so... this is a common sight
The grand lethargic omnipotent caterpillar decided in his ultimate wisdom that the Teutonic Culture would fit this empire best for the decades to come. The Teutonic option makes best for a religiously minded crowd, opening up extra revenues of income while ensuring a certain level of restriction throughout the empire. The grand lethargic omnipotent caterpillar also decided in his infinite wisdom that, with virtual god standings being in the last place, his aim should be set on the number one position currently occupied by the obnoxious Persians. With all the science efforts aimed at warfare, it should not be long for the lethargic omnipotent caterpillar's armies to soon be the most advanced of the entire world! Border tensions are already rising and while the enemy is mighty and abundant, surely nothing can stand against the combined might of God's own personal force of armed Catepillians!
Attachments:
A truly gruesome sight in Dragon Age Origins. This game seems like a good place to start off the new year. Never gave the expansion a run too, so, that's a bonus @backshorts!
Attachments: