It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Definite spell point problems here.

(For those not familiar with this game, SPL is the character's maximum SP, and PTS is the character's current SP.)
Attachments:
Matewis: Without a doubt, one of the best games every created!
It ain't bad for what it is, but I still prefer the original TotD. It still very much surprised me when they came up with a follow-up over a decade later.
Mr.Mumbles: It ain't bad for what it is, but I still prefer the original TotD. It still very much surprised me when they came up with a follow-up over a decade later.
The extreme cheesiness and grinhouse-iness of it really works for me for some reason. I never played the original TotT though, and I can't really remember if I ever even saw one in an arcade. I might have to see if I can find a windows copy somewhere. Who knows perhaps gog will get it some day
Good typing games are few and far away unfortunately. Epistory a couple of years ago was a very welcome surprise in that regard.

OT Finished Absolution. I was overall pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed it.
- blowing up a car
- coworkers arranged a stripper party for an older scientist
- Lynch was shooting up gnomes at the gun range
- get a kennel...
- love it when games put a lot of effort into backdrops, reminds anyone of that scene in Wild Wild West?
Attachments:
stripper.jpg (320 Kb)
Just finished Arcanum. Here is a screen relatively close to the end:
Attachments:
From my trip through Thief 2, 2 different levels:

1st Pic: Hello Darkness, my old friend....

2nd pic(Blaze it): An easter egg of sorts from the same level (Link is YT video.....relevant bit starts at 0:08)
Attachments:
blazeit.jpg (223 Kb)
Post edited July 06, 2020 by GameRacer
Sunset
Attachments:
sunset.jpg (125 Kb)
norah jones and simon and garfunkel... Yeaaaah!

just can't get better then this ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHC302BjEhY
Attachments:
Never played the original but this fan remake is more fun than it should be.
Attachments:
viperfdl: Never played the original but this fan remake is more fun than it should be.
I totally understand what you mean. I played through that game for the first time just a couple of years ago. I was pretty blown away by how impossibly well it was designed. I knew people always said it was a great game, but I was very skeptical. I just assumed it was nostalgia glasses. It is not.
Oddly, with the original Zelda, I remember finding myself not really enjoying the first quest anymore; I need to play the second quest for it to be fun.

(With that said, if you're a first time player, don't use ZELDA as the file name, as that will send you to the second quest, which is much harder and meant for those who've beaten the game at least once.)
Finally decided to check out XCom : EU (2012), and it is phenomenal. In contrast to the similarly excellent Xenonauts, EU doesn't try to update the formula, but instead re-imagines it. \Can't really say which I prefer. It's definitely less repetitive than a long Xenonauts game and much more of a spectacle, but it also has less depth and afford you less freedom. So not better or worse, just a different formula pulled of spectacularly.

- Color coded my soldier classes (pink for rookie)
- My sniper and top soldier is a local boy!
- Flanking is the name of the game
- Captured one of the most annoying enemies in the game, a so called Thin Man, that is deathly accurate and spits poison.
- Taking care of some aliens trying to ambush an important diplomat's limousine. These special missions are one of the great things of EU, and does wonders to break the monotony that eventually sinks in towards the end of a Xenonauts playthrough.
Attachments:
squad.jpg (267 Kb)
sniper.jpg (261 Kb)
flanking.jpg (200 Kb)
thin_man.jpg (158 Kb)
diplomat.jpg (226 Kb)
Torchlight 1.

I like it how game menu changes depending on the game area, also, nice helmet for my character. :)
Attachments:
1.jpg (483 Kb)
2.jpg (466 Kb)
Dawn of War! More specifically, Winter Assault. My internet was down so I was comp-stomping. The CPU in this game isn't as good as I remembered it.
Post edited July 11, 2020 by Umbrella_Devill
Umbrella_Devill: Dawn of War! More specifically, Winter Assault. My internet was down so I was comp-stomping. The CPU in this game isn't as good as I remembered it.
The topic is titled 'take and post a screenshot'?
Right now? OK.
Attachments: