It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

pic01 > Finally obtained the Enhanced Feline Gear, some 154 hours into the game. I like it! Surprised to see so much beer in my inventory, tho.

pic02 > Wanted to take a snapshot of Geralt in his new feline armor, but he looked away. Roach, however, pulls a priceless grin for the screenshot!

pic03 > "Please put your hands in the air if you like my new Enhanced Feline Gear."
Attachments:
Alien construction vehicle?
Now that's an incredible game. I think I shortened my lifespan by two/three years to beat this game...
Matewis: Now that's an incredible game. I think I shortened my lifespan by two/three years to beat this game...
I forgot that I had it installed and have only now returned to it. I expect quite the struggle ahead, for it has been many years since I could beat something like R-Type on a single credit.
Serren: I forgot that I had it installed and have only now returned to it. I expect quite the struggle ahead, for it has been many years since I could beat something like R-Type on a single credit.
Good luck with the moray eels is all I'm going to say :) Semi rage quit'ed the first time I was faced with those buggers.
As seen from the top of Lifepod 5, the Aurora burning in the ocean on planet 4546B:
Attachments:
aurora.jpg (144 Kb)
StationaryNomad:
Subnautica :-) A game that I want to wishlist and buy here on GOG.com.... except it is not sold here.

I played a bit of Syberia and as always Mount & Blade.
Attachments:
Post edited October 05, 2019 by Themken
StationaryNomad:
Themken: Subnautica :-) A game that I want to wishlist and buy here on GOG.com.... except it is not sold here.

I played a bit of Syberia and as always Mount & Blade.
The best game and soundtrack of 2018 in my opinion, hands down.

I got it for free off of Epic last year, but I would pay for it if it ever came to GOG.
Sadly, this game runs really choppily in VirtualBox. Oh well, the nostalgia trip was worth it.
Attachments:
funtimes.png (216 Kb)
Geralt with a "customer" who lost... something...

Toussaint.

More Toussaint
lanipcga: Sadly, this game runs really choppily in VirtualBox. Oh well, the nostalgia trip was worth it.
Now that takes me back. Used to play it all the time on a computer in my old school's computer lab. What's it called again?
lanipcga: Sadly, this game runs really choppily in VirtualBox. Oh well, the nostalgia trip was worth it.
Virtual Machines are caca, when you need to run an old game. Use PCem instead. In my experience it works surprisingly well (with 3dfx Voodoo 2 emulation too!), if your system is up for the task...

https://pcem-emulator.co.uk/
Post edited October 05, 2019 by KingofGnG
Cultist Murderer Simulator... aka Dusk

I'm really enjoying this one. I'm already a good ways into Episode 2 and I'm definitely liking its levels more than the first's. So much trippy goodness. Also, I chuckled when I first came across the superhot-like power-up.
Attachments:
welcome.jpg (390 Kb)
ominous.jpg (131 Kb)
floaty.jpg (381 Kb)
Matewis: Now that takes me back. Used to play it all the time on a computer in my old school's computer lab. What's it called again?
Timon and Pumbaa's Jungle Games, an old favorite of mine. Bug Drop and Jungle Pinball have aged well.
Matewis: Now that takes me back. Used to play it all the time on a computer in my old school's computer lab. What's it called again?
lanipcga: Timon and Pumbaa's Jungle Games, an old favorite of mine. Bug Drop and Jungle Pinball have aged well.
Thank you, I'm going to see if I can perhaps get a version running then :)

OT, creating a vantage point on the top floor of a ruined house for my rocketeer and sniper.
Attachments: