It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

skeletonbow: They're all probably broken and covered in algae nowadays...
groundhog42: Well if you owned those cups and plates in that condition today then I think it's safe to say you'd be rich!

Titanic: Adventure Out of Time is one of my favourite adventure games, hope you are enjoying it.
The user interface and graphics and other elements are quite dated nowadays of course, but I'm finding a lot of enjoyment out of the pure mystery and lore of what is quite possibly the most well known and talked about ship in all of human history.

At several points in the game I became curious about some aspect of the ship or the lore and googled it to find blogs and articles about the ship, how it was built, modern scientific claims as to how and why it sunk, the metallurgy of the time, and generally the entire story surrounding the ship, and its two sister ships the Olympic and the Brittanic. It's all fascinating stuff.

Perhaps the most fascinating detail of all, is the debunking of the often repeated myth out there that the Titanic was made out of titanium. I've heard that myth ever since I was a small child, and just yesterday I read a big writeup about this particular myth and how titanium metal was only discovered and isolated a few years before the Titanic was built and that it only existed as a relatively unknown and unstudied substance in laboratories and was not a commercially available metal until some 20+ years after the Titanic sunk. There wasn't even an accidental atom of titanium caught in some scientist's clothing on the ship. LOL

What blew me away is that they've analyzed fragments from the wreckage and concluded that it was the highest quality steel made at the time it was built, in modern times the steel is considered so low quality that we would never build anything at all out of it and consider it low quality poorly produced scrap metal.

Watched several full length documentaries now spawned from playing the game. Great stuff. :)

I think I'm about halfway or more through it now. I think I know what the ending is though but no spoilers! LOL
Teenage Demon Angst ... (aka Tokyo Xanadu Ex+; you're welcome, tinyE!)
Attachments:
Post edited July 02, 2019 by Mr.Mumbles
Mr.Mumbles: Teenage Demon Angst ... (aka Tokyo Xanadu Ex+; you're welcome, tinyE!)
Absolutely amazing jrpg. Make sure you go for the true ending!
You make me want to NG+ it now XD
Went to Omega, looking for Dr. Solus. Things will get pretty hot soon...
Attachments:
ω-1.jpeg (210 Kb)
ω-2.jpeg (173 Kb)
ω-3.jpeg (448 Kb)
ω-4.jpeg (455 Kb)
...and they did.
Attachments:
nope.jpeg (238 Kb)
support.jpeg (362 Kb)
Vythonaut: ...and they did.
Bah. That's not nearly as hot as Shepard awkwardly shaking that ass.
Caligula Effect Overdose: The long journey is finally over. Definately a candidate for GOTY in my honest opinion.

EDIT: Spoiler-free screenshot
Attachments:
ng+.jpg (355 Kb)
Post edited July 04, 2019 by Hikage1983
Completed LIMBO in a couple of pretty relaxed sessions. It's a difficult game all right, even though I've tasted a lot worse on that regard. And I love cinematic platformers anyway - even when they are batshit crazy in trying to kill you in the most brutal ways like this one :-D
Attachments:
More of this. I wish there was a sequel.
Attachments:
pano.jpeg (475 Kb)
clarry: More of this. I wish there was a sequel.
Why do these Japanese anime/manga characters often lack individual facial features?
KingofGnG: Completed LIMBO in a couple of pretty relaxed sessions. It's a difficult game all right, even though I've tasted a lot worse on that regard. And I love cinematic platformers anyway - even when they are batshit crazy in trying to kill you in the most brutal ways like this one :-D
I LOVED THAT GAME.

You might also want to try The Fall and Inside.
clarry: More of this. I wish there was a sequel.
teceem: Why do these Japanese anime/manga characters often lack individual facial features?
Hmm, I don't feel like I'm missing much, so I guess those are not important features?
tinyE: You might also want to try The Fall and Inside.
Yeah, Inside is on my list. The Fall? Not so much (I've got a lot better games to play before the second line...)
Vythonaut: ...and they did.
Mr.Mumbles: Bah. That's not nearly as hot as Shepard awkwardly shaking that ass.
Since you seem to be a backside afficionado, here's one for you. I mean, look at all these polygons... ;)
Attachments:
miri.jpg (321 Kb)
Robocalypse...
Attachments: