It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We wouldn’t leave you without a true banger just for the last days of Summer Sale!

We’re incredibly excited to say that ENDLESS™ Space and ENDLESS™ Space 2 are now both available on GOG with -75% discounts that last until July 11th, 1 PM UTC! Moreover, to top this week off, feel free to claim your copy of Beholder 2 until July 3rd, 1 PM UTC.

Let’s take a closer look at all that gaming goodness!

Prepare to venture into the uncharted depths of space and lead your civilization to glory in both ENDLESS™ Space and ENDLESS™ Space 2! These captivating turn-based strategy games, developed by Amplitude Studios and published by SEGA, are ready to immerse you in epic space exploration, intense battles, and intricate empire management.

ENDLESS™ Space
Embark on a cosmic odyssey where the galaxy becomes your playground. As a visionary leader, guide your civilization to greatness amidst a sprawling universe filled with wonders and challenges. Expand your empire through colonization, technological advancements, and strategic diplomacy. Engage in exhilarating space combat, chart new star systems, and shape the destiny of your people. With its rich lore, immersive visuals, and deep strategic gameplay, ENDLESS™ Space offers an unparalleled 4X experience.

ENDLESS™ Space 2
The stars await your command in this highly acclaimed sequel that takes the space strategy genre to new frontiers. Delve into a universe teeming with diverse civilizations, each with their own ambitions and agendas. With enhanced mechanics, stunning visuals, and an expanded roster of factions, ENDLESS™ Space 2 offers an even more immersive and engaging gameplay experience. From navigating complex diplomatic relationships to managing vast interstellar resources, every decision will shape the fate of your empire. Prepare for an epic journey of conquest, exploration, and diplomacy like never before.

Additionally, 9 DLCs for the game are now also available on GOG. Check them out and grab them all together within ENDLESS™ Space 2 Definitive Edition.

When it comes to the giveaway, for the next 72 hours (until July 3rd, 1 PM UTC) feel free to claim your copy of Beholder 2 – story rich and atmospheric strategy adventure title.

In Beholder 2, you are an intern at the central ministry of a totalitarian state with your whole career ahead of you. Work your way up the ladder by scheming against employees, spying on your boss, and completing paperwork. Or do you turn against the state and expose corruption. The choice is still yours to make!

Check these amazing titles now and enjoy Summer Sale to the fullest!
I don't even have a giveaway button on the front page and since I already own the game I am now completely unable to claim a copy to gift it to those that might miss this. Another great GOG improvement?
GOG.com: Beholder 2 GIVEAWAY
Thanks for another freebie, GOG and Warm Lamp Games/Alawar Entertainment.
MarkoH01: I don't even have a giveaway button on the front page and since I already own the game I am now completely unable to claim a copy to gift it to those that might miss this. Another great GOG improvement?
It's not on the frontpage as older giveaways:
https://www.gog.com/en/game/beholder_2

I didn't try but perhaps could be bought as a gift.
MarkoH01: I don't even have a giveaway button on the front page and since I already own the game I am now completely unable to claim a copy to gift it to those that might miss this. Another great GOG improvement?
Skess01: It's not on the frontpage as older giveaways:

Thank you, but unfortunately that is the thing. I went to the page and checked "buy as a gift" and it said that it can't be purchased as a gift in my country. So unfortunately I can't use the additional copy to help some poor soul out later when the giveaway is over.
Skess01: It's not on the frontpage as older giveaways:

MarkoH01: Thank you, but unfortunately that is the thing. I went to the page and checked "buy as a gift" and it said that it can't be purchased as a gift in my country. So unfortunately I can't use the additional copy to help some poor soul out later when the giveaway is over.
Yes, same here. I think it's because it's not supposed to be gifted infinite times cause is free.
If someone picks up the GOG definitive edition of Endless Space 2, does it have the G2G content? That would be stuff like the Muck & Makers DLC, Community Challenge, and so on.
Post edited June 30, 2023 by Sabin_Stargem
Nice. Definitely picking up ES1. Thanks for the freebie.
MischiefMaker: Which is the one Endless Space 2 DLC I'm supposed to avoid like a venereal disease?
soosgjr: According to the reviews, it's Awakening.
Penumbra also seems to have gotten very mixed reviews with possibly game-breaking bugs to boot. Dark Matter also apparently features a game-breaking bug.
Post edited June 30, 2023 by P-E-S
Hey 2/3 are finally here! Nicely done GOG. Hopefully Endless Legend shows up eventually :)

edit: heh, the price difference between Space 1 Def Ed and Space 2 Def Ed is massive
Post edited June 30, 2023 by tfishell
Best Endless Space 2 review. ;)
high rated
I just installed Endless Space, and I can confirm that the soundtrack and artbook are provided in folders under the main install directory.

Soundtrack is 192kbit/s @ 48kHz, artbook is pdf

Edit: on the plus side, it's free. On the downside, we do not currently have the option of purchasing the WAV version that is available to buy on Steam.
Post edited July 01, 2023 by maxpoweruser
A surprising number of the promised SEGA games were released as the giveaways during the sale. Many thanks GOG for everything.
Thank you, GOG, for gifting us Beholder 2! And even though Endless Space does not appeal to my personal tastes, I always appreciate these incoming releases cuz there's always something for someone. ;) Overall, I feel like it's been a good summer sale! :D
So I gather that ES1 is just sandbox while ES2 has a campaign? Or this doesn't have one either and it's just some scenarios or "quests"?
Hm, think I'll refund the first Endless Space and give the base game of the sequel a go. With my first trial game I definitely like some aspects of the former, but the tediousness of the interface just kills it for me. So many clicks just to do the most basic things; some of the unadjustable teeny-tiny window boxes are very awkward to use; forming and moving fleets is all kinds of unwieldy.
Cavalary: So I gather that ES1 is just sandbox while ES2 has a campaign? Or this doesn't have one either and it's just some scenarios or "quests"?
Nope, just the standard random galaxy generator. If there is a space-4X with any real campaign I have yet to come across one. It's always about empire-building in some generated galaxy/universe.
Post edited July 01, 2023 by P-E-S
micktiegs_8: only to turn around a moment later and say MORE.
Ancient-Red-Dragon: I see what you are saying. What I'm trying to get at though, is that GOG needs way less droughts of top-tier premium games. Maybe Endless Space games being released shortly after the Yakuza games means we can reach a turning point where massive droughts on GOG become a thing of the past.

Or, the worse alternative would be for the droughts to start coming back again, and the old status quo on GOG to re-affirm itself yet again, right after these Endless Space games releases.
Yeah, I get that, and I've had that mindset in the past but it led to disappointment. One major problem is the total lack of transparency. Most cases all GOG will say is 'soon', or not say anything at all and suddenly drop something unexpected. GOG needs to up its PR game instead of sticking to dead silence.