It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Faustini: [HAVE] Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass
valiant243: Can I ask for Dreamfall?
Check your chat
Faustini: [HAVE] Gabriel Knight Sins of the Father 20th Anniversary Edition

[HAVE] Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass
anastef88: Can I have Gabriel Knight Sins of the Father 20th Anniversary Edition ?
Check your chat
Post edited June 13, 2016 by Faustini
Faustini: Check your chat
Much thanks, I really appreciate it! =)

Dreamfall: TLJ really did leave me hanging.
Naev:
[HAVE]

Spelunky

I'll be glad to give it to someone who hasn't played that very funny game - play it with friends, don't take it seriously, enjoy !
Can I have Spelunky? I played the old single player prototype, would be fun to play it with my daughter.
Naev:
[HAVE]

Spelunky

I'll be glad to give it to someone who hasn't played that very funny game - play it with friends, don't take it seriously, enjoy !
Macario: Can I have Spelunky? I played the old single player prototype, would be fun to play it with my daughter.
If you don't get it, answer me here and I'll give you mine.

To everyone : Do not pm (or chat or im or dunnowat) me please :)
hummer010: [HAVE]System Shock 2
[HAVE]Spelunky
[GIVEN]Gabriel Knight
Can I have spelunky?
Gede: I also have a System Shock 2 key do get rid of. I wonder if it expires.
May I have it please?
peterako1989: Can I have spelunky?
Sorry, I'd already given it, but forgot to update my post. Updated now.
peterako1989: Can I have spelunky?
hummer010: Sorry, I'd already given it, but forgot to update my post. Updated now.
Getting real close to the 1000 rep! Congrats
I was at 1000 once. Those were the good old days. :D
tinyE: I was at 1000 once. Those were the good old days. :D
Who cares, its not like rep points is gonna get you equivalent XP during this summer sale. ;)
tinyE: I was at 1000 once. Those were the good old days. :D
stg83: Who cares, its not like rep points is gonna get you equivalent XP during this summer sale. ;)
Right now I'm at 24600 and unless they have some super awesome release, or god forbid give us Postal Redux, I'm probably going to peak there.
tinyE: Right now I'm at 24600 and unless they have some super awesome release, or god forbid give us Postal Redux, I'm probably going to peak there.
You are close to the max, but XP will become useless as well after 22nd June. Postal Redux will get here eventually, along with Postal 2: Paradise Lost I hope.
[HAVE] Spelunky
low rated
stg83: Who cares, its not like rep points is gonna get you equivalent XP during this summer sale. ;)
tinyE: Right now I'm at 24600 and unless they have some super awesome release, or god forbid give us Postal Redux, I'm probably going to peak there.
<span class="podkreslenie">Welcome to the max!</span>
Still

[HAVE] Spelunky

available, and a look at my account reminded me that I'm also sitting on

[HAVE] Consortium: Master Edition

from when it was offered as a freebie a few months ago, so might as well toss that out there as well.