It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

[given] Spelunky
Post edited June 19, 2016 by ZaineH
nicode: [HAVE] System Shock 2
[GIVEN] Spelunky
[GIVEN] Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers – 20th Anniversary Edition
[GIVEN] Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass
[HAVE] The Consortium: Master Edition
[GIVEN] Giants: Citizen Kabuto

One game per member. Reputation of at least 42 points is required.
Please reply with a quote of the game you want, else I will very likely miss your post. First come, first served.
(the code will be sent by Chat, so you have to enable it for Everyone, because I'm not using the Friends feature)
Added The Consortium: Master Edition and Giants: Citizen Kabuto
Post edited June 17, 2016 by nicode
[HAVE] System Shock 2
[WANT] to give it away before the code expires.
high rated
Vokter: [HAVE] System Shock 2
Just a heads up - the System Shock 2 codes don't have an expiration date, you can check it on the redeem page.

Of course this is no reason not to gift them (I've already gifted mine to a Linux user).
Vokter: [HAVE] System Shock 2
HypersomniacLive: Just a heads up - the System Shock 2 codes don't have an expiration date, you can check it on the redeem page.

Of course this is no reason not to gift them (I've already gifted mine to a Linux user).
May be it's a rhetorical question.
HypersomniacLive: Just a heads up - the System Shock 2 codes don't have an expiration date, you can check it on the redeem page.

Cool, I hadn't checked the code myself because I thought I had read somewhere that it was going to expire in a few weeks, probably just imagined that ahaha.
Well, now there will be a lot more time for people to ask for it, thanks for the heads up!
high rated
Vokter: Cool, I hadn't checked the code myself because I thought I had read somewhere that it was going to expire in a few weeks, probably just imagined that ahaha.
Well, now there will be a lot more time for people to ask for it, thanks for the heads up!
Only the codes of the XP-games expire on July 31, 2016 (System Shock 2 is not one of them). Perhaps that's what you read,
almabrds: Me too!
Seems like this spare key will be forever in my email, since most people have bought it, at this point.
Benevolent Violence! :D

/ I understand you guys/gals, just joking :)
HypersomniacLive: Only the codes of the XP-games expire on July 31, 2016 (System Shock 2 is not one of them). Perhaps that's what you read.
Yes, that's it! I knew that I had read an expiration date somewhere around here.
[Have] System Shock 2.
[Want] a slap on the back for not reading the OP correctly.
Post edited June 11, 2016 by Matruchus
low rated
Matruchus: Want Ultimate General Gettysburg
In a twist of irony, that is exactly what Davis thought he had at Gettysburg.
Post edited June 11, 2016 by tinyE
high rated
Matruchus: Have System Shock 2.
Want Ultimate General Gettysburg
Dear Matruchus, this is not how this thread works. Please, (re)read the OP.
Matruchus: Have System Shock 2.
Want Ultimate General Gettysburg
HypersomniacLive: Dear Matruchus, this is not how this thread works. Please, (re)read the OP.
Ok, fixed it and chased Lee away again.
Post edited June 11, 2016 by Matruchus
[GIVEN] Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass
[WANT] Nothing
Post edited June 11, 2016 by TT_TT_TT_TT
TT_TT_TT_TT: [HAVE] Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass
Do you still have it? :)

edit: Thank you very much!
Post edited June 11, 2016 by Lexor