It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

deleted
Fairfox: My Spelunky still haz not come. I don't even need it as I's hases a copy here already and would just give it away. BUT. Yah, not got it yet in teh email for such giftings Apparently it's queued or something? Waaaaait.
You need to go to the summer quest page and click on redeem. It's not automatic.
I'd just like to let everyone know that the game I sent Gede that the code failed because someone else claimed it. Yeah, that's my fault since I posted the code on Summer Sale thread for less then two minutes. I removed it from the post in that thread after I found out about this one so he's still looking for a copy of Garbriel Knight Remake. Sorry, I am a noob...
Fairfox: My Spelunky still haz not come.
That's a bit personal, don't you think?
deleted
mrkgnao: [HAVE] System Shock 2
[GIVEN] Spelunky
[GIVEN] Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers - 20th Anniversary Edition

NerdQuest: I'm interested in Gabriel Knight if you still have it.
mrkgnao: Sent you Gabriel Knight.
Thank you, mrkgnao
[GOT] Spelunky

[HAVE] Random steam keys

I have wanted to play spelunky for a while after seeing it about, yet I feel like I will not be able to reach the Xp goal after missing the Twitch plays stardew valley stream, I would be very thankful for it, I have some random keys I am willing to give if needed for a trade.
Post edited June 10, 2016 by huntercn
Indygo: I'd just like to let everyone know that the game I sent Gede that the code failed because someone else claimed it. Yeah, that's my fault since I posted the code on Summer Sale thread for less then two minutes. I removed it from the post in that thread after I found out about this one so he's still looking for a copy of Garbriel Knight Remake. Sorry, I am a noob...
Yes. It's unfortunate. Still, you learned it the hard way and will know better next time. So there's a bright side to it too.

Alas, because of the way GOG implemented these codes (via email, rather than via orders & settings), you can't even say who redeemed it.
huntercn: [WANT] Spelunky

[HAVE] Random steam keys

I have wanted to play spelunky for a while after seeing it about, yet I feel like I will not be able to reach the Xp goal after missing the Twitch plays stardew valley stream, I would be very thankful for it, I have some random keys I am willing to give if needed for a trade.
Sent you a code for Spelunky.

Edit: No trade required. Don't use steam.
Post edited June 10, 2016 by 1322
Thank you so much! you can just giveaway the keys I gave away, I do not care what you do with the steam keys!

I will really enjoy this game!
huntercn: Thank you so much! you can just giveaway the keys I gave away, I do not care what you do with the steam keys!

I will really enjoy this game!
Will do, have fun.
low rated
[GOT] Spelunky
[WANT] Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers - 20th Anniversary Edition
[WANT] Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass
Post edited November 25, 2016 by Lucius_Malfoy
mrkgnao: Alas, because of the way GOG implemented these codes (via email, rather than via orders & settings), you can't even say who redeemed it.
In ACCOUNT --> Orders and Settings, you can see GIFTED TO, GIFT FROM notes on the order.
[HAVE] Speelunky
[WANT] Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass