It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

That is lovely indeed. Now I wonder if Devolver allows third party downloads of the mods on the Workshop, because that's usually an area that's makes us feel sick, usually.
Soo, I suppose I can remove Breach & Clear: Deadline as well?
fronzelneekburm: Soo, I suppose I can remove Breach & Clear: Deadline as well?
You might want to take a look at Darksiders II: DE as well :P
fronzelneekburm: Soo, I suppose I can remove Breach & Clear: Deadline as well?
JudasIscariot: You might want to take a look at Darksiders II: DE as well :P
I can't upload pictures now, but here's a changelog summary:
Update (18 November 2016)
This update fixes the issue with the controller buttons not showing up.
I'm not sure if this update fixes the issue mentioned in the GOGmix, something to do with command prompt interfaces.
PookaMustard: I'm not sure if this update fixes the issue mentioned in the GOGmix, something to do with command prompt interfaces.
That's exactly the issue that has been fixed. Previously, if you used a gamepad, all command prompts (context-sensitive or otherwise) would show up as black boxes, instead of the correspnding buttons.

Edit: On second thought, I should have actually said button prompts.
Post edited November 18, 2016 by Grargar
<span class="bold">Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure</span> suffers from a crash that occurs right after the ending cutscene. As a result, it's impossible to unlock the New Game+ mode. Tellingly enough, the crash doesn't occur in the Steam version.

More info can be found here:
https://www.gog.com/forum/gurumin_a_monstrous_adventure/gurumin_crashes_at_end_game_spoilers
Post edited November 19, 2016 by Grargar
Grargar: <span class="bold">Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure</span> suffers from a crash that occurs right after the ending cutscene. As a result, it's impossible to unlock the New Game+ mode. Tellingly enough, the crash doesn't occur in the Steam version.

More info can be found here:
https://www.gog.com/forum/gurumin_a_monstrous_adventure/gurumin_crashes_at_end_game_spoilers
Hopefully this is an oversight by Falcom and they'll be willing to fix the bug if reminded about it. So ping Falcom first to see what they have to say.
PookaMustard: Hopefully this is an oversight by Falcom and they'll be willing to fix the bug if reminded about it. So ping Falcom first to see what they have to say.
Did Falcom even have a hand with the 2015 English release? It was apparently developed by a company named Opus Studios or something.
Post edited November 19, 2016 by Grargar
Grargar: Did Falcom even have a hand with the 2015 English release? It was apparently developed by a company named Opus Studios or something.
Ah, looks like it's getting interesting, much alike the whole English Hyperdimension Neptunia debacle. This is getting worrying, especially as I will trade for Ys Oath in Felghana later. But if it's as you say, then that speaks positively about Falcom (no issues on their side, in other words)
Legends of Eisenwald - the game is supposed to have achievements but they don't work. They were "implemented" over a year ago but never fixed. In the meantime, they released a DLC for the game and a standalone expansion. When the developer came here to advertise the latter and I addressed the issue (and some other bugs), no comments were given.
JudasIscariot: Would you like a cigarette and a lie-down? :P

As for putting this news on the front page, I am not sure calling attention to the fact that we were missing the Level Editor for some time is a good idea but that's just my take on things :)
Speaking for myself, the lack of a level editor was what kept me from buying Hotline Miami 2 for the longest time until it was heavily discounted, after I'd read lots of complaints about the levels and bugs and while already in the possession of HM1. A decent level editor that's not reliant on Steamworks could give us lots of good levels in the long term, though, and sets the game apart from its predecessor. That's also why I think an announcement would be worth it as there might be others with similar feelings and it could draw the attention of any modders who were also interested in the level editor.

On a related note, it would be more convenient if GOG would have a public changelog tab for games so that there would be no need for announcements of updates, though I imagine this is probably a lot more complicated to implement than it looks from a user's perspective.
Can anyone confirm if the gog versions of the Trails in the Sky series are indeed behind the Steam versions in patching as suggested here?

https://www.gog.com/forum/the_legend_of_heroes_trails_in_the_sky_series/the_latest_patch_for_legend_of_heroes_is_available_for_download

May need to be added to the list if true.
haydenaurion: Can anyone confirm if the gog versions of the Trails in the Sky series are indeed behind the Steam versions in patching as suggested here?

https://www.gog.com/forum/the_legend_of_heroes_trails_in_the_sky_series/the_latest_patch_for_legend_of_heroes_is_available_for_download

Only patch in the Trails changelog:
Patch gog-9 (29 October 2015)

Added GOG Galaxy Achievements
haydenaurion: Can anyone confirm if the gog versions of the Trails in the Sky series are indeed behind the Steam versions in patching as suggested here?

omega64: Only patch in the Trails changelog:
Patch gog-9 (29 October 2015)

Added GOG Galaxy Achievements
Jeez, I think it's time to add it to the list along with the second one maybe.
Post edited November 20, 2016 by haydenaurion
haydenaurion: Jeez, I think it's time to add it to the list along with the second one maybe.
Last visible updates on Steam are:

11/14/2015

Game
Switched back to the old compilier due to issues that came up in attempting to use a newer compiler. People experiencing video issues that were previously fine should be back to normal.
Several tweaks and adjustments to achievements.

12/6/2015

This build is better than the previous build.
Meanwhile, the latest GOG version is actually GOG-10 and not GOG-9 as the changelog indicates. In general, Xseed is a bit notorious for not always providing changelogs for Trails in the Sky. There are even some complaints about that on Steam.