It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

omega64: Wait what? O_o
Gydion: Galaxy.
Ah.
As for Apotheon, after checking the game in my library I can confirm that it indeed has been out of date since late February. Did anyone contact the devs about putting the latest version here?
I think you should always contact the developers about updates to make sure, then paste their potential response here.

As for Apotheon, after checking the game in my library I can confirm that it indeed has been out of date since late February. Did anyone contact the devs about putting the latest version here?
African_wildlife: I think you should always contact the developers about updates to make sure, then paste their potential response here.
Here's what's missing.

- Now automatically switches to the dedicated graphics card over integrated - so if the game was running poorly on your gaming laptop, this could fix that
- Fixed a few problems with connecting to bad servers
- Fixed some start up crashes - and better logging for when start up crashes happen

Not much.
ArcaniA
On Steam it offers a better language support (more voiceovers: German [original language], French, Spanish, Italian), here on GOG only English and Polish - same price, same Publisher (THQ Nordic) for both platforms.
Post edited November 10, 2016 by MBiL_248
high rated
MBiL_248: ArcaniA
On Steam it offers a better language support (more voiceovers: German [original language], French, Spanish, Italian), here on GOG only English and Polish - same price, same Publisher (THQ Nordic) for both platforms.
We're investigating the issue and we hope to have it fixed ASAP :) Sorry for the hassle :)
JudasIscariot: We're investigating the issue and we hope to have it fixed ASAP :) Sorry for the hassle :)
Judas, sometimes you're the only one who's giving useful answers here, thank you very much. Support didn't even understand the problem and gave me a lecture about the difficult legal situation for older games.

Sorry for the rant. :)
JudasIscariot: We're investigating the issue and we hope to have it fixed ASAP :) Sorry for the hassle :)
MBiL_248: Judas, sometimes you're the only one who's giving useful answers here, thank you very much. Support didn't even understand the problem and gave me a lecture about the difficult legal situation for older games.

Wow really? >_<
MBiL_248: Judas, sometimes you're the only one who's giving useful answers here, thank you very much. Support didn't even understand the problem and gave me a lecture about the difficult legal situation for older games.

omega64: Wow really? >_<
Not only really, but really seriously. ;-)
fronzelneekburm: Time for a change of pace: A preemptive strike against anti-gog-customer practices.

Added Tyranny to the list, because it will likely repeat the same mistake Paradox made with Pillars Of Eternity and not feature upgrade paths (which WILL come to Steam).

I'll remove the game once the upgrade paths are actually here.
The game has just been released and in a twist that nobody probably expected, it has no upgrade paths even on Steam. You can now remove the game from your list, as GOG customers are no worse than Steam ones.
The recent physical release of Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition is including the 4player/bug fix patch that DrinkBox refuses to release here. Nothing like double standards...

https://www.theindiebox.com/indiebox-at-gamestop/
Thanks for keeping us updated. Speaking of investigating, if you don't mind my asking: Is GOG doing anything to try to fix the ClusterTruck situation? The developers dumped the game here and then immediately abandoned it. Being stripped of various features (such as the level editor) is already unacceptable, but the GOG version hasn't received any of the updates that the Steam version has.
Grargar: The game has just been released and in a twist that nobody probably expected, it has no upgrade paths even on Steam. You can now remove the game from your list, as GOG customers are no worse than Steam ones.
I was just about to remove this game and in a twist that nobody probably expected, some nice fellow from the gog staff already took it upon him-/herself to remove it for me.

Ummmm, yeah.....

The words "devious as fuck" come to mind.
fronzelneekburm: I was just about to remove this game and in a twist that nobody probably expected, some nice fellow from the gog staff already took it upon him-/herself to remove it for me.

Ummmm, yeah.....

The fuck? O_o
Grargar: The game has just been released and in a twist that nobody probably expected, it has no upgrade paths even on Steam. You can now remove the game from your list, as GOG customers are no worse than Steam ones.
fronzelneekburm: I was just about to remove this game and in a twist that nobody probably expected, some nice fellow from the gog staff already took it upon him-/herself to remove it for me.

Ummmm, yeah.....

I think I know what happened . . . and it's not as sinister. ;)

When the store page for the Tyranny pre-order showed up, I added it to my wishlist; but when it actually released, it seems that a new store page was created because I didn't have it in my wishlist any more. So, most likely, the game was removed from your GOGmix because that version doesn't really exist any more.
I posted a lengthy butthurt rant, but I'm going to edit this, because...

Tyrrhia: I think I know what happened . . . and it's not as sinister. ;)

When the store page for the Tyranny pre-order showed up, I added it to my wishlist; but when it actually released, it seems that a new store page was created because I didn't have it in my wishlist any more. So, most likely, the game was removed from your GOGmix because that version doesn't really exist any more.
Yeah, that sounds like a logical explanation. Thanks for giving me some faith in humanity back! ;)
Post edited November 11, 2016 by fronzelneekburm