It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Skarn.852: I just discovered this thread, and I'm rather surprised that BATTLETECH hasn't made the list or been mentioned previously in the thread.
fronzelneekburm: I've added it to the list, but can anyone confirm this? That seems to be a rather glaring issue. Always-on, third party account and gog shouldn't even be in the same sentence.
IIRC, & from reading the sub-forum, the skins issue is confirmed by other users. The CTD unless online is a no. Pretty sure there was a thread discussing that, but I didn't see just now. Again according to other users, if you don't have a solid connection, intermittent issues, it was considered better launch the game offline. I.E. always-on is not needed to run the game.
New post from the Blackhole devs. Now they're seemingly implying that they won't bother updating the GOG version because there is no difference except version number on GOG, even though in their original reply to me over 12 months ago in the same news post implied it was missing some features:

"But please, I can assure you, we want to update GOG version with Xinput & Direct Input Controllers support for MacOS version and Direct Input Controllers functionality for DualShock 4 Controller too."

Edit: Also it doesn't make sense that only some of patch 1.9 would be in the GOG version but not other parts, which is what the dev seems to be implying.
Post edited July 30, 2018 by user deleted
Skarn.852: (Incidentally, the GOG version will crash-to-desktop if you're not connected to the net when you start the game, irregardless of whether or not you log in to a Paradox account after the game starts. Woe betide anybody who uses a notebook in a part of the world such as the mid-western US where open wifi isn't ubiquitous.)
This sounds like the bug some people experience due to (I believe it was) running a firewall that blocks localhost. Essentially due to the Galaxy integration, the game doesn't know how to handle it and crashes.

Normally, most people will never experience this issue.

Point_Man: New post from the Blackhole devs. Now they're seemingly implying that they won't bother updating the GOG version because there is no difference except version number on GOG, even though in their original reply to me over 12 months ago in the same news post implied it was missing some features:

"But please, I can assure you, we want to update GOG version with Xinput & Direct Input Controllers support for MacOS version and Direct Input Controllers functionality for DualShock 4 Controller too."

Edit: Also it doesn't make sense that only some of patch 1.9 would be in the GOG version but not other parts, which is what the dev seems to be implying.
I'm about to say screw it and email GOG support for a refund due to missing updates (which is something I have never felt the urge to do in the past). This developer has given every excuse under the sun as to why the damn game isn't up to date. Now their claiming it is up to date (or partially who the hell knows) but the version numbers are different. Really? Cause that is not suspect at all after a year of claiming the complete opposite.
Post edited July 30, 2018 by BKGaming
Furi is still VERY outdated, new game modes missing, and DLCs not available on GOG!!!! Please, add it to the GOGmix
Lobuno: Furi is still VERY outdated, new game modes missing, and DLCs not available on GOG!!!! Please, add it to the GOGmix
Not sure about the latest updates but the DLCs are here:
https://www.gog.com/game/furi_original_soundtrack
https://www.gog.com/game/furi_one_more_fight

I'm not aware of further DLC
Not sure if it qualifies but the standalone soundtrack for Overload still is not available for purchase on gog while it has been on Steam from day 1 (almost exactly 2 months ago).
high rated
Holy Potatoes! We're in Space?! contains Redshell spyware. After being called on this, the dev released a patched version (v.1.1.3) of the game on Steam, but the GOG version is still unpatched (v.1.1.0--over a year old).
high rated
New additions:

Holy Potatoes! We’re in Space?!
Kona
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
Race the Sun
P·O·L·L·E·N
Broforce
Overload

The Hellblade VR version is apparently scheduled to be released here in the not too distant future, so I'm not putting it on the list yet. Hopefully this indicates a trend that gog will try to get more VR versions here.

Made some adjustments to the Battletech description.
Furi updated on March (Steam version) v1.4.116
https://steamcommunity.com/games/423230/announcements/detail/1673524539862379689

GOG still on:

Patch 1.4.95 (25 October 2017)

We have released an update (v.1.4.95) with simplified Chinese and Polish languages support. A big thank you to Furi awesome fan Bartek that made the Polish version happen.
We also made sure the game was playable with the Switch Pro Controller.
Worms Armageddon is based on the Steam version instead of original build, there are leftover Steam files and due to tampering with the executable mods are incompatible with the GOG version: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_worms_armageddon_94e51/post76

I consider copied Steam builds as a major violation. According to gogdb.org the game hasn't been updated (or there is no changelog, to be exact).
Blood & Gold Caribbean finally got it's missing DLC and soundtrack, looks like it up to date too. Can probably be removed now.
African_wildlife: Worms Armageddon is based on the Steam version instead of original build, there are leftover Steam files and due to tampering with the executable mods are incompatible with the GOG version: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_worms_armageddon_94e51/post76

I consider copied Steam builds as a major violation. According to gogdb.org the game hasn't been updated (or there is no changelog, to be exact).
There are quite a few games on GOG that are essentially Steam builds with their DRM disabled... nothing new really. Not sure about the mods issue though.
Post edited August 13, 2018 by BKGaming
BKGaming: Blood & Gold Caribbean finally got it's missing DLC and soundtrack, looks like it up to date too. Can probably be removed now.
And added back to my wishlist. :)
BKGaming: Blood & Gold Caribbean finally got it's missing DLC and soundtrack, looks like it up to date too. Can probably be removed now.
Off the list it goes.
African_wildlife: Worms Armageddon is based on the Steam version instead of original build, there are leftover Steam files and due to tampering with the executable mods are incompatible with the GOG version: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_worms_armageddon_94e51/post76

BKGaming: There are quite a few games on GOG that are essentially Steam builds with their DRM disabled... nothing new really. Not sure about the mods issue though.
Can you list them all?

There are quite a few games on GOG that are essentially Steam builds with their DRM disabled... nothing new really. Not sure about the mods issue though.
African_wildlife: Can you list them all?
The Ball's one. When I booted it the game even showed as being played on Steam. xd