It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

After finally making the game working (by some reason installer is putting only minimal amount of data, even exe file with game is launched from CD (Sic!)), I'm landing in the main menu... And can't do a thing, because the cursor is invisible.

I couldn't find solution searching through internet (people have generally various issues with launching this game via DosBox), so I would be very grateful for help.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
I had similar issues with dosbox and DAUM in Amberstar and one or two other games. After switching over to dosbox-x this problem was solved.
Post edited February 10, 2022 by Mori_Yuki
I've tried also with dosbox-x, but no luck.

BUT - I've found information, that lowering the cycles should do the trick, and indeed at one point the cursor (big, white) appeared in the game!

Now it seems I've faced another issue, because after loading crew into space shuttle and launching it, by some reason game have "crashed", as I could not choose the city, as instructed on the screen.

Now I'm wondering, what is it about :/ I see some D! signs on the right, perhaps it's because I'm launching game from the CD's exe (I couldn't even start it from the bat installed on hard drive)

I think I'll create the separate thread since the problem seems to be about installing and launching the game properly.
Post edited February 10, 2022 by MartiusR