It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Smugglers 5 ~5 day, lvl 3 giveaway.

Good luck.

ps. I'm looking for free 90% off coupons for the following games so I may do more giveaways:
Smugglers 5
Hatland Adventures
FaeVerse Alchemy
Defenders of Time
Penguins Arena: Sedna's World
Dominions 3
Jane's Advanced Strike Fighters
RobotEx
Post edited March 09, 2015 by gbaz69
high rated
Today I'd like to gift you
The Bridge, level 1 required, GA ends on 11 Mar
good luck guys!
:)
high rated
As promised a few days ago, here's a nice giveaway. It feels good to give back to this group! :)
Saints Row IV-Game of the Century Edition.

Gift in my inventory, to be emailed to the winner through Steam.
I have no objections to anyone entering if you only own the base game and want this for the DLCs...
ciccia22: Today I'd like to gift you
The Bridge, level 1 required, GA ends on 11 Mar
This one was gifted to me by Sinistar a while back -- love it! It's a really interesting puzzler!
Tomicma has won both of my giveaways!
Check your email!
Thanks for all the cool giveaways , just a reminder for anyone who wants to keep up with the group actions taken on members not following the rules. Do subscribe to the threads in the steam group specially the banned list and the giveaway thread so whenever something is posted there all those subscribed will know of it.

Updated rules are always found here do read them whenever possible, it would also be great if this link is put in the group giveaways so that people entering are aware.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/GOGGIFT

It has been observed that many members were taking advantage of generous 10 wins 1 giveaway back rule the group had waiting it out till the bare end of that limit was reached instead of being a active contributor , to ensure the rules are in line with time. Rule 11 has been tweaked to every 7th win 1 giveaway back.

Rule 11 has been modified as such
Rule #11: To avoid over leeching , members are expected to make a giveaway back to the group on their every 7th win after their First giveaway.
Which means if you made your first giveaway after winning 5 group giveaways your next giveaway for the group will be for 12th win. otherwise its normal for every 7th win one giveaway for example (wins-giveaway) 1st 5-1 2nd 12-2 3rd 19-3 4th 26-4 and so on.

I request all members to be aware of this and correct themselves as soon as possible , a soft 2 months grace period from today will be given , however if you are reported after a win you will be warned to correct yourself.
Post edited March 09, 2015 by liquidsnakehpks
high rated
Here are a few I just started.

Long Live the Queen
Toxic Bunny HD
Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten (plus GOG code)
high rated
http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/EKWPT/sid-meiers-covert-action-classic
Here's a gog. :)
Good luck.
AkiMatti: Tomicma has won both of my giveaways!
Check your email!
Looks like they were his last...
Apparently permabanned for leeching the group.
Post edited March 10, 2015 by Maddog1
high rated
Carmageddon: Reincarnation. Runs for a week.
high rated
Giving away my final copy of ORION: Prelude (also know as Orion Dino Horde). Again not a fantastic game but I had some fun messing about on it.

This giveaway ends at 15:00 GMT on Saturday 14/03 and is open to Level 1+.

http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/Vvt9B/orion-prelude
high rated
Feel-A-Maze lvl 3, 5 days

Good luck.
high rated
Crunch Time! for a couple of days (ending at pi time, 3:14) for everyone Level 1 and above.

Enjoy!
AkiMatti: Tomicma has won both of my giveaways!
Check your email!
Maddog1: Looks like they were his last...
Apparently permabanned for leeching the group.
No ticket! :O

JMich: Carmageddon: Reincarnation. Runs for a week.
Judging from the previous games in the series (except 3) that's an awesome giveaway, thanks! Is it okay if I enter owning Carma 2 on gog?
babark: Judging from the previous games in the series (except 3) that's an awesome giveaway, thanks! Is it okay if I enter owning Carma 2 on gog?
As long as you don't own Carmageddon: Reincarnation on Steam, feel free to enter. Unsure if the older games will be automatically redeemed, I got mine as gift copies as they were released.