It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sirius1911: congrats to merci87, key sent :)
Marci87: Thanks! but it's Marci not Merci :P
sorry about that :P . Fixed.
high rated
http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/8omG9/home
high rated
http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/NmQeS/sequence has ended, gratz to the winner http://www.steamgifts.com/user/Seba, plz check your email
Post edited November 03, 2014 by sinugie
high rated
My giveaway for Medal of Honor was won by capile2, congrats!
Check your mail!
AkiMatti: My giveaway for Medal of Honor was won by capile2, congrats!
Check your mail!
Thanks!
Downloading it right now!! :D
high rated
Less than 24 hours on Saints Row franchise pack!!

Great games, get in before it's gone :)

Good luck
Post edited November 04, 2014 by trentonlf
SteamGifts: Hey Azrael360, glad the fake giveaway worked for you! Any feedback on the overall creation and sending process? Anything you would change? I'm curious to hear feedback on the beta site from the GOG community, there are usually some good opinions here, and I like to poke my head in from time to time.
Azrael360: These are just my personal opinions, but I really hope more members can take this opportunity to share their opinions with the group and with the people of SteamGifts:

At first with all the new changes I was worried about some functionalities and I was afraid that I wouldn't like it. The test worked for me and everything was okay. The idea of the Key is nice, that would work as a proof in case someone said that didn't receive it or something like that, and the creation of giveaways was slightly changed but nothing notorious. The Whitelist option to add more than one group is also good, that will help in case of sharing private links between friends from different groups to avoid leaks, but I guess this will have to be set as a new rule for private groups of how and for how much this will be tolerated.

So far, all the options are good and better than I thought it would be, but there's something I don't like it: the disappearance of the CV, which worked great for me, because I have used it as an automatic filter to reward people who have made giveaways for others. I have shared my opinion about that here:

http://www.steamsocial.com/discussion/WhUKg/why-erasing-cv-from-sg#sH1X7

For now we will have the Blacklist feature, and now I know how it works (by manually marking an option as blacklisted in each profile of the registered users in the new site), but I'm afraid that it will me overused, or better said, not properly used to be fair for many. I always thought of the CV as an incentive to do giveaways for others instead of just "leeching", now it'll probably be more people without the possibility to enter giveaways, even if they are from the same private groups, for the wrong reasons. I guess in some few cases that can be understandable, but using the CV was easier and automatic, but again, that's just my opinion. So far, the experience with the new site was better than I thought.

Another thing I didn't like, or at least, not 100%, is the notification system. It works great, but the notifications are never cleared after viewing the posts in giveaways, reply messages, "sending" the game, and they have to be cleared manually (marked as read). I would like an "automatic clearance" when you are in the pages where those messages are, or at least, using that system for everything else but the posts of the people; after some time there are too many notifications to mark as read... (maybe an option to receive or not notifications for those?).
The disappearence of CV is something we've been debating for years, and I've lost count of the number of ideas we've considered exploring. I like the concept of CV, but the idea needs to be improved if we're going to continue using it. If GOG has any ideas, I'm all ears.

I'm sure the blacklist will be overused by some, but I don't know if we can say they're using it incorrectly. I think that's the advantage of a blacklist, it gives more control to the individual, and they can deny someone access to their giveaways for any reason. SG is just a platform to help them manage their giveaway, and the purpose of these tools are to help giveaway creators target any group of users they have in mind.

Yep, right now notifications are only cleared when you click the mark as read button. Clearing messages when you're browsing the related pages could be a little confusing, but we might look into an option to mark individual messages as read from the notification page in the future.
high rated
Less than 24 hours remaining.
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition

Rules
The Ghostbusters giveaway has ended and the winner is... hummer010.
Congrats and check your email :)
Heeey, hummer, congrats! :D
Remember! Don't cross the streams!!!
high rated
Saints Row Ultimate Franchise Pack giveaway is over. Congrats to Saladhead (Ashkaro)!!

Now on to some Zombies and Crafting.

7 Days to Die

Good luck!
Post edited November 05, 2014 by trentonlf
high rated
Since for some unexplained reason Lady Luck has been incredibly kind to me lately and I happened to win a couple of really great giveaways in the last few days, I figured it was time I gave a little something back:

Jagged Alliance 2 Gold
trentonlf: Saints Row Ultimate Franchise Pack giveaway is over. Congrats to Saladhead (Ashkaro)!!

7 Days to Die

Good luck!
Nice one!
trentonlf: Saints Row Ultimate Franchise Pack giveaway is over. Congrats to Saladhead (Ashkaro)!!

7 Days to Die

Good luck!
In and thanx!! +1