It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Humble link:
http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/SRNBY/sid-meiers-civilization-v
Next week I'll create another one with Gods & Kings, so if you're still missing the base game, here's your chance to get it first.
Congratulations to Daynov! Your code has been e-mailed ^__^

http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/SYYGN/where-angels-cry
blotunga: Humble link:
http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/SRNBY/sid-meiers-civilization-v
Next week I'll create another one with Gods & Kings, so if you're still missing the base game, here's your chance to get it first.
Thanks for the giveaway and the game!
+1
ErekoseDM: Thanks for the giveaway and the game!
+1
You're welcome! Enjoy :).
Anyone interested in a Tex Murphy game? I just bought Tesla Effect and already have the others in my library from the Christmas sale....or was it new years sale?....idk.
Sidenote: its for GOG, of course.
Post edited May 01, 2014 by killerbenji7
killerbenji7: Anyone interested in a Tex Murphy game? I just bought Tesla Effect and already have the others in my library from the Christmas sale....or was it new years sale?....idk.
I have only Oversee, should I play one of the others 1st?
killerbenji7: Anyone interested in a Tex Murphy game? I just bought Tesla Effect and already have the others in my library from the Christmas sale....or was it new years sale?....idk.
Stooner: I have only Oversee, should I play one of the others 1st?
I'd imagine so. That's like starting Star Wars from episode fou-oh wait...
Stooner: I have only Oversee, should I play one of the others 1st?
killerbenji7: I'd imagine so. That's like starting Star Wars from episode fou-oh wait...
lol. I guess so... ;p
But Oversee is like a remake of the first game, or something like that, right?
killerbenji7: I'd imagine so. That's like starting Star Wars from episode fou-oh wait...
Stooner: lol. I guess so... ;p
Yeah, actually, you're right. lol take a look at the other ones and Judge for yourself which one you'd like to try. I'll shoot you a pm if your interested in any of them.
Stooner: lol. I guess so... ;p
killerbenji7: Yeah, actually, you're right. lol take a look at the other ones and Judge for yourself which one you'd like to try. I'll shoot you a pm if your interested in any of them.
Well, looking at the games (and reviews), I would be torn between "Under a Killing Moon" and "Pandora Directive" (pending more to Pandora, as it seems to be the game of choice in other pre-orders sites)..
What do you think?
killerbenji7: Yeah, actually, you're right. lol take a look at the other ones and Judge for yourself which one you'd like to try. I'll shoot you a pm if your interested in any of them.
Stooner: Well, looking at the games (and reviews), I would be torn between "Under a Killing Moon" and "Pandora Directive" (pending more to Pandora, as it seems to be the game of choice in other pre-orders sites)..
What do you think?
I'm not sure if "Under a Killing Moon" has multiple endings, but I heard "Pandora Directive" does. Haven't exactly had the chance to play either, really. Been too 'busy' with Neverwinter Nights, lately.
Stooner: Well, looking at the games (and reviews), I would be torn between "Under a Killing Moon" and "Pandora Directive" (pending more to Pandora, as it seems to be the game of choice in other pre-orders sites)..
What do you think?
killerbenji7: I'm not sure if "Under a Killing Moon" has multiple endings, but I heard "Pandora Directive" does. Haven't exactly had the chance to play either, really. Been too 'busy' with Neverwinter Nights, lately.
And yet you pre-order another one... :D

I have to play NN again... lent my copy few years ago and never got back :/ (thankfully now I own the diamond version here! ;p)
But I just started Might & Magic 6.
killerbenji7: I'm not sure if "Under a Killing Moon" has multiple endings, but I heard "Pandora Directive" does. Haven't exactly had the chance to play either, really. Been too 'busy' with Neverwinter Nights, lately.
Stooner: And yet you pre-order another one... :D

I have to play NN again... lent my copy few years ago and never got back :/ (thankfully now I own the diamond version here! ;p)
But I just started Might & Magic 6.
Well I figured I'd buy it discounted now so that when I FINALLY sit down and get around to play through them, I'll have the whole series ready for me. I honestly just couldn't help it. That Jazz music sounded too damn fancy to pass up! lol

How is the 'Might & Magic series"? I've been curious about it and oh so tempted to buy some of them during the sales.
killerbenji7: Well I figured I'd buy it discounted now so that when I FINALLY sit down and get around to play through them, I'll have the whole series ready for me. I honestly just couldn't help it. That Jazz music sounded too damn fancy to pass up! lol
ooh, they got you... with jazz music and promises of adventure.. ;p

killerbenji7: How is the 'Might & Magic series"? I've been curious about it and oh so tempted to buy some of them during the sales.
Actually, is my first time (think I've tried briefly one game, but I was more of a console gamer, and my memory isn't that good, so ;p ).. But people seems passionate about it. I only played Heroes of Might & Magic.
I'm liking so far (using a non-official patch to let me use the mouse to look and some other features), had to start again because I messed up with the charater creation and my freaking sorcerer couldn't hit a single magic missile. Apart from that, I'm liking. ;p
killerbenji7: Well I figured I'd buy it discounted now so that when I FINALLY sit down and get around to play through them, I'll have the whole series ready for me. I honestly just couldn't help it. That Jazz music sounded too damn fancy to pass up! lol
Stooner: ooh, they got you... with jazz music and promises of adventure.. ;p
I can't help it! Its the closest thing I'll get to Bladerunner I'll get, 'till they manage to get the rights to that one game.
killerbenji7: How is the 'Might & Magic series"? I've been curious about it and oh so tempted to buy some of them during the sales.
Stooner: Actually, is my first time (think I've tried briefly one game, but I was more of a console gamer, and my memory isn't that good, so ;p ).. But people seems passionate about it. I only played Heroes of Might & Magic.
I'm liking so far (using a non-official patch to let me use the mouse to look and some other features), had to start again because I messed up with the charater creation and my freaking sorcerer couldn't hit a single magic missile. Apart from that, I'm liking. ;p
Awesome! :D I'll have to try it out sometime. So did you decide which game you wanted?
I