It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Quick one:

http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/R4bUu/sid-meiers-civilization-iii-complete

[Edit] Game sent. Congratulations Ucho!
Post edited September 16, 2013 by K_1269
Great game! (Have it on CD, so not entering.)

EDIT: Also, +1's to those who have posted giveaways lately.
Post edited September 16, 2013 by adambiser
Not in for that but thanks, K_1269! :)
thank you for the chance
K_1269: Quick one:

http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/R4bUu/sid-meiers-civilization-iii-complete

[Edit] Game sent. Congratulations Ucho!
Thank you! :)
Braussie: I just want to say thank you for all the generosity that has been displayed by the steamgifts members over the past year or so that I've been a somewhat active member of the GOG forums. I haven't been in a position to give away many games (as is the situation for many), and I do not like feeling like a moocher. I haven't been active here for a while because of that and the business of life. So, kindly, I will remove myself from the Steamgifts group. It is not out of contention, dislike, nor anything else. Once again, thank you for the games some of you have allowed me the opportunity to win, and that others have allowed me the opportunity to participate in the fun of a giveaway (win or lose). Many blessings to all of you and your loved ones :)
Sorry to see u go :(
Braussie:
I don't know exactly why you decided to do that, but you were *NOT* forced in any way to make a giveaway if you couldn't make one. I think you should reconsider it. I'm too, many times, unable to make a gift, but at least I knew my gifts would end in a person like you, so it was okay. There are many people trying to get in into the club who don't care at all about GOG and the people behind the giveaways, and we never see them in the forums. They are here just for the "free games and giveaways" with their "Thanks. In." stuff, in others words, they are just leechers. You aren't one of those, and we have enough of those in the club. Again please, can you reconsider it?
Post edited September 16, 2013 by Azrael360
Braussie: I just want to say thank you for all the generosity that has been displayed by the steamgifts members over the past year or so that I've been a somewhat active member of the GOG forums. I haven't been in a position to give away many games (as is the situation for many), and I do not like feeling like a moocher. I haven't been active here for a while because of that and the business of life. So, kindly, I will remove myself from the Steamgifts group. It is not out of contention, dislike, nor anything else. Once again, thank you for the games some of you have allowed me the opportunity to win, and that others have allowed me the opportunity to participate in the fun of a giveaway (win or lose). Many blessings to all of you and your loved ones :)
I think you should stay in the group: it's a shame you can't be active on the forum, but that's not surely implicate that you're greedly using your position to get undeserved games. Entering the giveaways is optional, and submitted to everyone's own ethics: you could enter less giveaways, if you feel (wrongly) guilty, but leaving the group should not be really necessary.
That's my opinion, but I can bet it is the same of many other users. That said, I would like to thank you for your kind words. See you around mate.

EDIT: Written simultaneously to Azrael360's post. This demonstrate what I said about shared thought.
Post edited September 16, 2013 by dr.schliemann
Braussie:
Azrael360:
Exactly as Azrael said.
abolat: Oh and I guess I like you guys messing up with me because.... Tadaaaaa

http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/cuaCU/confrontation
Nice, I won. Thanks!
uchos: Thank you! :)
You're welcome Ucho! Thanks for the quick received marking and have fun with your new game :)

@Braussie: I also agree with Azrael360. If you do decide to leave through, please know that you are welcome in any of my giveaways ( steamgifts or gog), as long as you fulfill whatever restiction are set for them of course ;)
Azrael360:
Sachys: Exactly as Azrael said.
Agreed. And whatever happened to the moderators of the group. I remember there bring ambitious plans to revive the group, get rid if the leechers and so on?
Sachys: Exactly as Azrael said.
abolat: Agreed. And whatever happened to the moderators of the group. I remember there bring ambitious plans to revive the group, get rid if the leechers and so on?
liquid and darknath were both doing exams, adambiser posted above, but i think darknath is the head of the board no to speak, and so sign of darknath in a wee while
Post edited September 16, 2013 by Sachys
I agree with all the others: there is no reason for you to go. Hope all goes great for you and your family.
Braussie:
Azrael360: I don't know exactly why you decided to do that, but you were *NOT* forced in any way to make a giveaway if you couldn't make one. I think you should reconsider it. I'm too, many times, unable to make a gift, but at least I knew my gifts would end in a person like you, so it was okay. There are many people trying to get in into the club who don't care at all about GOG and the people behind the giveaways, and we never see them in the forums. They are here just for the "free games and giveaways" with their "Thanks. In." stuff, in others words, they are just leechers. You aren't one of those, and we have enough of those in the club. Again please, can you reconsider it?
I totally agree 100% with this commentary - you make the forum a nicer place, Braussie. And I expect that life will get better and you'll be a regular gifter at some point - for now, enjoy the ride and keep your smiling face around here! ;-)