It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If it hasn't been posted here already, check out this weeks Jimquisition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1-0dgDsCtw
@puppygames just tweeted a series of tweets re:refunds, and how Valve is not allowing them to raise their prices (which really is BS on Valve's side - devs should be able to price their games however-the-fuck they want.)

Anyway, I replied to the price tweet pointing out that even if Puppy Games raises their own prices, their competition would remain dirt cheap. Puppy Games replied by blocking me :/
Negatus: If it hasn't been posted here already, check out this weeks Jimquisition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1-0dgDsCtw
Good to see but this thread wasn't started because of common sense.

Jefequeso has started other threads that similarly propagate gossip and innuendo and would rather spend time here spamming every post with his 'thoughts' rather than spend time on the development of his games. Indeed he probably has a lot of refunds to worry about.
Attachments:
Post edited June 09, 2015 by xSinghx
xSinghx: Jefequeso has started other threads that similarly propagate gossip and innuendo and would rather spend time here spamming every post with his 'thoughts' rather than spend time on the development of his games.
The fuck are you on about? "gossip" and "innuendo?"

Also, I can have two windows open at once, you know -_-
kalirion: @puppygames just tweeted a series of tweets re:refunds, and how Valve is not allowing them to raise their prices (which really is BS on Valve's side - devs should be able to price their games however-the-fuck they want.)

Anyway, I replied to the price tweet pointing out that even if Puppy Games raises their own prices, their competition would remain dirt cheap. Puppy Games replied by blocking me :/
That seems rude -_-
Post edited June 08, 2015 by jefequeso
xSinghx: Jefequeso has started other threads that similarly propagate gossip and innuendo and would rather spend time here spamming every post with his 'thoughts' rather than spend time on the development of his games.
jefequeso: The fuck are you on about? "gossip" and "innuendo?"

Also, I can have two windows open at once, you know -_-
Your gamer gate thread starts off by linking a complete farce of a piece showing the same lack of integrity that's on display with your concerns here. Both threads show a predilection of yours to hold superstition and hearsay above substantiation and fact.

As for having two windows open at once - after 19 pages here - anyone can clearly see which you are spending more time in. It might be more apt to title yourself pundit before developer.

jefequeso: you really do think I'm some evil overlord, don't you...
xSinghx: Reactionary idiots deserve to be treated as such.
Attachments:
Wow... I don't think I've ever been hated so much for so little :D
kalirion: @puppygames just tweeted a series of tweets re:refunds, and how Valve is not allowing them to raise their prices (which really is BS on Valve's side - devs should be able to price their games however-the-fuck they want.)

I discovered the other day that many studios (or their PR at the very least) react that way as soon as you hint or do not hint at piracy. I don't know if that's the case here, but it sure fits the symptom.

Making things disappear through burying one's head in the sand.
jefequeso: Wow... I don't think I've ever been hated so much for so little :D
Stop using your games to fuel your evil plans to take over the world man, it's that simple.
Fenixp: Stop using your games to fuel your evil plans to take over the world man, it's that simple.
But... the world, though. :(
low rated
Don't sell yourself short you've gone on about this fabricated nonsense for 19 pages and will continue to do so. You've rightfully earned the disgust.
Attachments:
Fenixp: Stop using your games to fuel your evil plans to take over the world man, it's that simple.
jefequeso: But... the world, though. :(
Stop forcing the money from the consumers hands, they are emotionally traumatized now!
jefequeso: But... the world, though. :(
pimpmonkey2382.313: Stop forcing the money from the consumers hands, they are emotionally traumatized now!
Well it seems at least one of them is.

Come on, xSighx, surely you've got more psuedo-academic rants in you! Let's hear more about how horrible I am! :D

Seriously, this crap has gone from slightly bizarre to downright hilarious.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Stop forcing the money from the consumers hands, they are emotionally traumatized now!
jefequeso: Well it seems at least one of them is.

Come on, xSighx, surely you've got more psuedo-academic rants in you! Let's hear more about how horrible I am! :D

Can't believe all the douche nozzles that came out of the wood work for this.
jefequeso: Well it seems at least one of them is.

pimpmonkey2382.313: Can't believe all the douche nozzles that came out of the wood work for this.
Neither can I. GOG used to be such a nice place, too...

I swear, someone must have linked this thread on Reddit or something. Possibly r/Atheism judging from the types of people that have shown up :P
pimpmonkey2382.313: Can't believe all the douche nozzles that came out of the wood work for thi
jefequeso: Neither can I. GOG used to be such a nice place, too...

I swear, someone must have linked this thread on Reddit or something. Possibly r/Atheism judging from the types of people that have shown up :P
Ever thought about making some sort of either 3rd person or point and click horror games?