It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nox Archaist (app/1509080)

From the description in the store page:
Included with the Game

• DRM-free application for Mac and PC
• Apple II hard drive and floppy disk images
Hard drive and floppy disk images are essentially ROMs and should work in the original Apple IIe (enhanced), IIc and IIgs machines, as well as in compatible emulators.
Shovel Knight Pocket Dungeon is, as expected, DRM-free, no tricks needed (Windows version tested).

_Auster_: Nox Archaist (app/1509080)

From the description in the store page:

Included with the Game

• DRM-free application for Mac and PC
• Apple II hard drive and floppy disk images
_Auster_: Hard drive and floppy disk images are essentially ROMs and should work in the original Apple IIe (enhanced), IIc and IIgs machines, as well as in compatible emulators.
This is cool, I wish more companies would actually advertise their stuff being DRM-free on Steam. It should be a selling point.
Does anyone know if Wasteland 3 can be run w/out Steam client?
What about its 2 Expansion Pass DLC's?
MysterD: Does anyone know if Wasteland 3 can be run w/out Steam client?
What about its 2 Expansion Pass DLC's?
According to PCGamingWiki Wasteland 3 requires the Steam launcher to run. It's only DRM-free here on GOG.
pedrovay2003: EDIT: Okay, we're all updated again!
You forgot to add Eastshade

edit: nvm, Sisyphus Reborn is already on the list
Post edited December 14, 2021 by russellskanne
pedrovay2003: I'll be updating the wiki page soon, but I'm just chiming in to say that The Forgotten City is DRM-free, no tricks needed.

EDIT: Okay, we're all updated again!
You didn't add a checkmark for Windows next to Glare.
pedrovay2003: EDIT: Okay, we're all updated again!
russellskanne: You forgot to add Eastshade
pedrovay2003: I'll be updating the wiki page soon, but I'm just chiming in to say that The Forgotten City is DRM-free, no tricks needed.

EDIT: Okay, we're all updated again!
Crimson-X: You didn't add a checkmark for Windows next to Glare.
Okay, fixed. EastShade was actually on there, I just spelled it wrong.
Crimson-X: You didn't add a checkmark for Windows next to Glare.
pedrovay2003: Okay, fixed. EastShade was actually on there, I just spelled it wrong.
Hello Pedrovay, may you please update Mount & Blade Warband?

I did some testing and Steam version is not drm free, as it requires Steam to work.
Their offline setup is also drmed because you need a key that is tied to a server to activate it. The offline key you got after updating it, is tied to the hardware where you activate it and it needs a first time online activation to work, so even their 'offline key' requires a first time online activation.

The one and only truly Mount & Blade Warband DRM Free version is GOG version.
pedrovay2003: Okay, fixed. EastShade was actually on there, I just spelled it wrong.
_Line: Hello Pedrovay, may you please update Mount & Blade Warband?

I did some testing and Steam version is not drm free, as it requires Steam to work.
Their offline setup is also drmed because you need a key that is tied to a server to activate it. The offline key you got after updating it, is tied to the hardware where you activate it and it needs a first time online activation to work, so even their 'offline key' requires a first time online activation.

The one and only truly Mount & Blade Warband DRM Free version is GOG version.
This has already been removed from the wiki, from what I can tell.
Even though I haven't bought the full game, the Twin Mirror demo appears to be drm-free when renaming the Steam.exe file to something else. I'll be testing the game demo a bit further in a few days.
high rated
Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order is DRM-free. Yes, you read that correctly. It looks like they added SwGame-Win64-Shipping.exe in a recent update, and it not only completely bypasses any Origin or EA account requirements, but it also runs without Steam, and saving and loading also work perfectly. There's no way that this was intentionally done, so anyone who wants it might want to grab it on sale now and back up the files.
Post edited December 23, 2021 by pedrovay2003
pedrovay2003: Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order is DRM-free. Yes, you read that correctly. It looks like they added SwGame-Win64-Shipping.exe in a recent update, and it not only completely bypasses any Origin or EA account requirements, but it also runs without Steam, and saving and loading also work perfectly. There's no way that this was intentionally done, so anyone who wants it might want to grab it on sale now and back up the files.
Whoa, now thats a nice christmas present!
Thank you for finding out and reporting!
pedrovay2003: Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order is DRM-free. Yes, you read that correctly. It looks like they added SwGame-Win64-Shipping.exe in a recent update, and it not only completely bypasses any Origin or EA account requirements, but it also runs without Steam, and saving and loading also work perfectly. There's no way that this was intentionally done, so anyone who wants it might want to grab it on sale now and back up the files.
Bought and downloaded the game as soon as I saw your post in case it's just an error and they would fix it. Have tested it now and can confirm it launches from SwGame-Win64-Shipping.exe without both Origin and Steam and saves just fine.

Thank you for this. Never thought I'd get to play this game since I can't stand Origin.
Mind getting a checksum of the executable, so that people that get this game later on can know if they still get the DRM free executable?
Thank you for letting us know. That's super awesome of you.