It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: This made me laugh my ass off. XD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYHdQUyOunA
LoboBlanco: Glad to see I´m not the only one :P
Breja: Duh. I'm not quite that stupid :) But for the time being I'm assuming it's some remnant that resurfaces after a long abscence or being pushed back to the fringes of the galaxy, or some new group using old imagery for ideological reasons (noe-imperials if you will), or something else of that ilk. I just don't want the story to go "and after the EMporor's death and all that celebration nothing really changed and they kept fighting this war for the next 30 years".
LoboBlanco: I don´t think they´re a new group, probably those who really believed in the empire´s ideals, not the stormtroopers that just want to work somewhere and are brainwashed into imperialism :P
Even if the head has been chopped, they must deal with the loyal remnants.
The emperor is not dead. He was so strong in the dark side of the force that he managed to hide his spirit in his ring before dying. The ring was the picked up by followers who revived him.

I mean, why else would they have cast Max von Sydow ?
BTW I guess there is a legit Superman V. Batman trailer out.
tinyE: BTW I guess there is a legit Superman V. Batman trailer out.
Sometimes it's hard to tell if you're joking or not.
tinyE: BTW I guess there is a legit Superman V. Batman trailer out.
Tarm: Sometimes it's hard to tell if you're joking or not.
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/batman-v-superman-trailer-leaks-143000663.html
Tarm: Sometimes it's hard to tell if you're joking or not.
tinyE: https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/batman-v-superman-trailer-leaks-143000663.html
Is that you Thor?
And.
STOP RAPING FRANK MILLER HOLLYWOOD!
Telika: The emperor is not dead. He was so strong in the dark side of the force that he managed to hide his spirit in his ring before dying. The ring was the picked up by followers who revived him.

I think for that story they would need John Simm.
Tarm: Is that you Thor?
And.
Huh?
Tarm: Is that you Thor?
And.
tinyE: Huh?
The trailer makes superman look like Thor god something something build up.

Haven't you read Frank Millers graphical novels? Particularly The Dark Knight Returns? It's what Batman ought to be.

Edit: It's also implied the story in the trailer is a bastarded version of that novel.
Post edited April 18, 2015 by Tarm
tinyE: Huh?
Tarm: The trailer makes superman look like Thor god something something build up.

Haven't you read Frank Millers graphical novels? Particularly The Dark Knight Returns? It's what Batman ought to be.

Edit: It's also implied the story in the trailer is a bastarded version of that novel.
XD I just watch the movies man.
I'm so happy right now:) Star Wars? What Star Wars? Who cares about Star Wars?

Honestly, I'm a little surprised the Internet didn't just melt after all the stuff that hit it in the last couple of days. We got a new Mad Max trailer, new Star Wars trailer, David Hasselhoff's awesome Kung Fury video and now a Batman v Superman trailer. Anyone care to add something? Feels like the right moment for that Warcraft movie teaser.
Post edited April 18, 2015 by Breja
Tarm: The trailer makes superman look like Thor god something something build up.

tinyE: XD I just watch the movies man.
You should read that graphical novel. It's one of the greatest and give you a whole new view on Batman. Puts the oh so praised new batman films in perspective for one thing.
LoboBlanco: Glad to see I´m not the only one :P

I don´t think they´re a new group, probably those who really believed in the empire´s ideals, not the stormtroopers that just want to work somewhere and are brainwashed into imperialism :P
Even if the head has been chopped, they must deal with the loyal remnants.
Telika: The emperor is not dead. He was so strong in the dark side of the force that he managed to hide his spirit in his ring before dying. The ring was the picked up by followers who revived him.

That looks like the after party during carnival in Brazil.
Breja: I'm so happy right now:) Star Wars? What Star Wars? Who cares about Star Wars?

Honestly, I'm a little surprised the Internet didn't just melt after all the stuff that hit it in the last couple of days. We got a new Mad Max trailer, new Star Wars trailer, David Hasselhoff's awesome Kung Fury video and now a Batman v Superman trailer. Anyone care to add something? Feels like the right moment for that Warcraft movie teaser.
I´d only hold hope for something like that if it was made by Blizzard, entirely in CG or made live action by the same people of "The Lord of the Rings", otherwise expect another "Doom"..........or "Hard Ticket to Azeroth" :P
Post edited April 18, 2015 by LoboBlanco
LoboBlanco: I´d only hold hope for something like that if it was made by Blizzard, entirely in CG or made live action by the same people of "The Lord of the Rings",
Those guys don't do live action anymore, as evidenced by The Hobbit ;)

I'm looking forward to at least seeing what that Warcraft movie looks like. I hope it's good, because we don't get many high fantasy film like that, but if it fails it won't break my heart. The Warcraft franchise did everything it could to loose my interest with all the online crap and never continuing the story in a new RTS.
Wow that was a great trailer, loved every second of it. Looks like the main characters will be the woman (daughter of Leia?) and the stormtrooper/stormtrooper in disguise seen from the teaser, with the older cast supporting. And Han's comment at the end brings a tear to one's eyes.

Honestly I don’t know much about these new characters post-original trilogy, haven’t followed the books or such, not that the film will either aside from taking snippets. Guessing Luke created his own academy and started by training his family.
Post edited April 18, 2015 by markrichardb
The teaser was good. Looks like it'll be the fast paced action film like the prequels.