It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I was always disappointed in the past when I tried gambling, so I don't really like trying my luck anymore, but this time I had an incentive because I wanted to buy Hard West yet I never did it because I don't really want to support the "fair price" regional thing.
I bought 5 stars, got:

Gonner
Hybrid Wars
Crime Cities
Bad Mojo Redux
The Swindle

I didn't really want any of those, but at least Gonner and The Swindle seem playable. The other ones are completely uninteresting for me, so I'll take them as "you won nothing" results.
Well, at least I got Hard West.
Strategic Command Euro Theater
Kathy Rain
Scanner Sombre

Strategic Command is not worth $3, but the other two look decent.
GR00T: Hmmm, guess it's not worth it for me. The only game I'm really interested in that I don't already own is Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak. Chance of getting that one if I buy a star: almost nil. Gonna save that money to spend direct on something in the sale.
i bought 2 stars and got homeworld : desert and old crap (timelapse)

i think myself lucky, and i'll stop immediatly : the whole list of star games seems fully uninteresting (mostyl cheap or old games)
Got refunds for these star deals:

Uplink: Hacker Elite
Kathy Rain
Quest for Infamy

And using the wallet funds I got these star deals:

This War of Mine: Soundtrack Edition
Kyn
Serpent in the Staglands
Shendue: I was always disappointed in the past when I tried gambling, so I don't really like trying my luck anymore, but this time I had an incentive because I wanted to buy Hard West yet I never did it because I don't really want to support the "fair price" regional thing.
I bought 5 stars, got:

Gonner
Hybrid Wars
Crime Cities
Bad Mojo Redux
The Swindle

I didn't really want any of those, but at least Gonner and The Swindle seem playable. The other ones are completely uninteresting for me, so I'll take them as "you won nothing" results.
the swindle is really fun and hybrid wars isn't bad.
Shendue: I was always disappointed in the past when I tried gambling, so I don't really like trying my luck anymore, but this time I had an incentive because I wanted to buy Hard West yet I never did it because I don't really want to support the "fair price" regional thing.
I bought 5 stars, got:

Gonner
Hybrid Wars
Crime Cities
Bad Mojo Redux
The Swindle

cecil: the swindle is really fun and hybrid wars isn't bad.
If you're not interested in the others you can email support and ask for a refund like I did. I asked for a refund on 3 games (in wallet credit) and bought 3 more stars and got some games I am interested in.

Sorry cecil - I meant to reply to Shendue ;)
Post edited December 13, 2017 by mighty.ape.acct
Wuppo
Diluvion
Thank you for maintaining this list, Starmaker! +1

I just finished going through the games:
45% of the games I would absolutely hate, should I get them
40% of the games I would love to get
15% of the games would result in a great deal, should I get them, but I wouldn't even try them for a long time, if ever.

I shouldn't be gambling, but my nature might get the better of me. This type of sale is the only one I hate from GOG.

EDIT: Actually the more I'm looking at my selection, the more I realize it's more like this:
45% of the games I would absolutely hate, should I get them
15% of the games I would love to get
40% of the games would result in a great deal, should I get them, but I wouldn't even try them for a long time, if ever.
Post edited December 13, 2017 by MadalinStroe
Looks like there should be 200 mystery games...
Titan Quest Anniversary Edition
Space Rangers: Quest
Ys: The Oath in Felghana
Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?!
Delta Force: Black Hawk Down Platinum Pack
I dropped $50 on the stars just for fun
I got some junk I will never play but also a couple of great value games:
-Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak
-Beat Cop
-Space Rangers HD: A War Apart
-Hybrid Wars
-Empires: Dawn of the Modern World