It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: I've got a key if you do.
Momo1991: Always the SinistarSanta ;-)
Wait, Santa is really Sinistar? I've been duped! :D
Well this luftrausers is not really going fast through the ethernet.
Luftrausers is a great little game. Its fast and addictive, and its perfect for a 10 minute game break. Its not a deep experience but there is enough plane parts to unlock and challenges to get your monies worth for sure. If you like bullet crazy flying shooters, youll love Luftrausers.

It was released on console, too, a while back and got good reviews. It seems well received by all.
Momo1991: Always the SinistarSanta ;-)
foxworks: Wait, Santa is really Sinistar? I've been duped! :D
He is indeed! I've got definitive proof... somewhere...now where did that sinister santa hat go?
Thistler: Ughhh. Must sleeep. And miss Krondor again damnit sleep.
I was anxiously awaiting Krondor as well the other day. It seemed to take forever to get here.

So far, I've only played the beginning but I love it already. It works on my wife's super-slow laptop so it's my "novel" for our night-time pre-sleep activity*.

I hope you find yourself a copy!

* no jokes, please. Well, alright. If you must.
He is Santastar. Look here.
musteriuz: Please excuse my ignorance, but what is a GogBear?
Senteria: The GOG carebear is the 'page could not be loaded error' due to too much traffic.
Thanks for the explanation.
Thistler: Ughhh. Must sleeep. And miss Krondor again damnit sleep.
Tallima: I was anxiously awaiting Krondor as well the other day. It seemed to take forever to get here.

So far, I've only played the beginning but I love it already. It works on my wife's super-slow laptop so it's my "novel" for our night-time pre-sleep activity*.

I hope you find yourself a copy!

* no jokes, please. Well, alright. If you must.
Is it really that good? ;-p
Momo1991: Ahh, just what I needed! A good night's sleep...I see my tactic worked to do away with Keane Park ;-)

How's everyone faring today? What's the countdown now?
Niggles: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
WAKE UP, DAMN IT! -shoves 200 dollar coffee made from beans fed to and excreted from some woodland rodent under your nose-
Momo1991: He is indeed! I've got definitive proof... somewhere...now where did that sinister santa hat go?
I just pick up the old boy's slack around that time of year. Mostly by gifting to the naughty. :)
Attachments:
theirondragon: $6 is too much for this game. It's a $1.99 at best.
Thats kind of why im passing. Its a good game but i bet there is a better price out there, or on the horizon. Especially now that its on consoles.
Niggles: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
CarrionCrow: WAKE UP, DAMN IT! -shoves 200 dollar coffee made from beans fed to and excreted from some woodland rodent under your nose-
eewwwww grosss out
Momo1991: He is indeed! I've got definitive proof... somewhere...now where did that sinister santa hat go?
IAmSinistar: I just pick up the old boy's slack around that time of year. Mostly by gifting to the naughty. :)
Uh huh...like I was born yesterday ;-p
6 dolla for luft. I fear this one may never end.

*sadface*
CarrionCrow: WAKE UP, DAMN IT! -shoves 200 dollar coffee made from beans fed to and excreted from some woodland rodent under your nose-
Niggles: eewwwww grosss out
Tell me about it. Would rather drink water than that. But some people in this world are evidently crazier than I am.