It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cose_vecchie: Now you have to tell us that story!
Tarnicus: Haha I'll tell the abridged version as I'm used to telling this one in person, not typing it.

It was 2001 and I had moved back in with my mother briefly to help me get my shit together to finally go to university. That meant I spent most of my time in my room playing Ultima Online.
<snip>
The most pertinent question I have is....why the hell did you have a rusty hook a foot above waist height just waiting there to maim you? Ouch...
jdjones1966: Wasn't Gomo a Keanism the last time? My mind is growing kinda foggy through all of this, being my first insomnia sale.
Not even close; 3½ minutes for 200 copies last round (1 minute for 100 copies in the first round).
Post edited May 14, 2014 by Pidgeot
opeth2112: Has Deus Ex shown up yet? I hope I don't miss it!
Seriously? If you mean Deus Ex 2, it has gone away just minutes ago. Sorry.
Tooms: Too....many.......games
Red_Frog: You shoulda took the money, Tooms.
They killed my whole crew, stole my wallet, gave me games.
jdjones1966: Wasn't Gomo a Keanism the last time? My mind is growing kinda foggy through all of this, being my first insomnia sale.
Lasted less than 4 minutes last time around.
Did i miss Swat? I was taking a shower
Red_Frog: Despite knowing that it absolutely will not be what you're looking for?

Me too.
Stilton: Perhaps the weirdest thing is that I have all the games I want.
That's great to hear. You should buy 400 copies of Gomo so you can experience the euphoria of watching the meter recede again!
Never mind.
Post edited May 14, 2014 by Grargar
ChozoTull: Curses.

I bought a copy eventually.

Seeing a 200+ shelf made me realize it's ok to buy stuff i wont play right away.
jdjones1966: I know how you feel. The 25 I bought in this sale put me at 215. As someone else said in this thread, at least it's cheaper than collecting stamps.
Seriously. My wife tolerates my game hoarding because I'm not playing Magic the Gathering or Warhammer 40k anymore. My theoretical budget is $20 a month. I've stayed under budget twice since last July. :)
Stilton: Perhaps the weirdest thing is that I have all the games I want.
Red_Frog: That's great to hear. You should buy 400 copies of Gomo so you can experience the euphoria of watching the meter recede again!
Hey, GREAT IDEA!!!!!!
Yeah... the amount of people asking for game X just after it has finished really is saddening... So cheap and yet so many people trying to get a free ride.
Dachenko11: Did i miss Swat? I was taking a shower
Just sold out. :/
opeth2112: Did I miss Swat 3? I hope not.
Ok Opeth...... we got the joke.
Pidgeot: Not even close; 3½ minutes for 200 copies last round (1 minute for 100 copies in the first round).
madth3: Lasted less than 4 minutes last time around.
Cool. Thanks both for the update. Looks like it's moving pretty good, so will have to postpone the shower until I see what's next.
DX2 has came and went, dx I believe not on the list.