It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ChozoTull: Curses.

I bought a copy eventually.

Seeing a 200+ shelf made me realize it's ok to buy stuff i wont play right away.
jdjones1966: I know how you feel. The 25 I bought in this sale put me at 215. As someone else said in this thread, at least it's cheaper than collecting stamps.
Too....many.......games
Attachments:
shelf.jpg (9 Kb)
Neverfree! Where are you?
SWAT only lasted 4 minutes in round 2, and it had 50 fewer copies to sell this time, so it's no surprise that it sold quickly in this round too.

Wed, 14 May 2014 21:41:46 UTC: Gomo - 80% off ($1.59) - 500
Stilton: Are PC games linked to a person's DNA?
akxm4: Shooting dice was a popular past time in ancient India, and through out the world there have been people found buried with game boards. Senet was a popular game in Egypt, and king Tut liked it so much he was buried with four boards. So if the addiction isn't genetic, then it's certainly a behaviour we pass along, be it knowingly or not.

Bit of a bonus: the Buddha compiled a list of games he refused to play.
Now that makes it seem more probable.
jdjones1966: I know how you feel. The 25 I bought in this sale put me at 215. As someone else said in this thread, at least it's cheaper than collecting stamps.
Tooms: Too....many.......games
You shoulda took the money, Tooms.
akxm4: Bit of a bonus: the Buddha compiled a list of games he refused to play.
So was Deus Ex 2 included in the list, or not?
Grargar: Neverfree! Where are you?
Whew! Snagged it last second, just walked in the door :o
Post edited May 14, 2014 by Neverfree
Gomo is pretty mediocre, but you people should go buy it anyway :P
Grargar: Swat 3!
Well that didn't last long....

Grargar: And next is Gomo
Wasn't Gomo a Keanism the last time? My mind is growing kinda foggy through all of this, being my first insomnia sale.
Post edited May 14, 2014 by jdjones1966
Did I miss Swat 3? I hope not.
Grargar: And next is Gomo
how could you know that?
Is Vampire the Masquerade gone altogether?
Grargar: Neverfree! Where are you?
Neverfree:
Please tell me you snagged SWAT :D
I fear Gomo means good night for me. Too bad...
Stilton: Its weird, its round three and I've been in front of a PC for the last sixty-odd hours and slept maybe five in that time, but I still get excited when that orange counter gets close to ending...
Red_Frog: Despite knowing that it absolutely will not be what you're looking for?

Me too.
Perhaps the weirdest thing is that I have all the games I want.