It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wed, 14 May 2014 17:06:48 UTC: Broken Age Season Pass - 40% off ($14.99) - 250
I am so confused about this sale. I thought there were going to be different 100 games each day, or perhaps different 100 games after three rounds each. Is it over after this round finishes?
IAmSinistar: Agreed. A "jump to first unread posting" feature is high on my wishlist of things for this forum.
That and tapatalk compatibility are definitely in my top two...
IAmSinistar: I summon...THE LIST!
ralfkorrek: Nice advanced magic you are doing there :)
I'm not sure if you are thinking SInistar is predicting what will come or if he knows. In case the latter: these games have been cycling in a strange pattern over and over during the sale. So we've already seen everything that will come into the sale (or so we think).
cmdr_flashheart: I am so confused about this sale. I thought there were going to be different 100 games each day, or perhaps different 100 games after three rounds each. Is it over after this round finishes?
It's the same 100 games making three appearances each (except Deadly Premonition, which only showed up twice and won't return).

Yes, it's over after this round.
cmdr_flashheart: I am so confused about this sale. I thought there were going to be different 100 games each day, or perhaps different 100 games after three rounds each. Is it over after this round finishes?
Just three rounds of the same 100. Didn't you suffer through the first Insomnia? :)

EDIT: Pipped at the post by the pigeon!
Post edited May 14, 2014 by IAmSinistar
Yes, this is the end.
Same 100 games each round (just in random order per round), and this is the last and final round :)
I wonder if some1 grabbed Broken Age for free ;-)
Is broken age worth it?
Pidgeot: It's the same 100 games making three appearances each (except Deadly Premonition, which only showed up twice and won't return).

Yes, it's over after this round.
Okay, thanks for clarifying, everyone! Oh well, my wishlist will live to see another day ^^

IAmSinistar: Just three rounds of the same 100. Didn't you suffer through the first Insomnia? :)

EDIT: Pipped at the post by the pigeon!
I was here, but I didn't buy anything or pay much attention, I think. At the very least, I didn't pay attention to the format.

Flaose: Yes, this is the end.
Welp, at least it's not the zombie apocalypse.
Post edited May 14, 2014 by cmdr_flashheart
The Insomnia sales have a set pool of games that go on sale three times. Once we've had three "rounds", the sale is over. We're currently on the third and final round (which is why it says "last chance" on the front page).
I wonder if the quantities are another piece of the pattern....
Gah. An indie point-and-click for $15? Who buys this stuff?
With my luck, they'll replace Deadly with Keane for an even hundred. Then put what I want right after an impenetrable wall of 50,000 Keanes.