It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Has anyone got a Deadly Premonition key? I can trade some stuff for it.
EleoneChan: The first one was a "rebundle" (a bundle already featured on Humble Bundle), but with a better price for Dead island Riptide ($9 instead of $15, less that $3 from the tier 2 BTA, which is a nice offer if you ask me).
Grargar: Actually it was the "simple" version at $25. Now, it's the complete edition at $9.
You are absolutely right, there!

madth3: Might be a good price but it has its downsides. I'd recommend reading about that in the proper thread.
Mmm... The original bundle also had single steam keys for multiple games. I guess it's logical that they did the same with the rebundle.
high rated
Holy cow - the first 1,000 copies offer arrived!
Managed to get everything I wanted. Best of luck to those who are still waiting.
Been looking since 10am uk time
Looked up to 12 midnight last night

Anyone know if Lone Survivor or Divinity Dragon Commander have appeared in 3rd round between midnight and 10am UK time

Really this has frustrated me so much - been looking now well over 20 hrs grrrr
donsanderson: Hi, I'm back!
Did I miss Jack Keane 2?
It's the only game I'm still after. ;)
Red_Frog: Actually yes, 18000 copies disappeared in the first special bonus round.
I actually tried for those but I was attacked by the GOGbear. :-)
delboy2k10: Been looking since 10am uk time
Looked up to 12 midnight last night

Anyone know if Lone Survivor or Divinity Dragon Commander have appeared in 3rd round between midnight and 10am UK time

Really this has frustrated me so much - been looking now well over 20 hrs grrrr
Nope, they haven't gone up yet.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/spring_insomnia_promo_tracker/post5728
Post edited May 14, 2014 by Pidgeot
My current wishlist. Hope I'll get some since I have lot of stuff to do around^^
S&M and LBA2 and/od Bard's Tale.
Wow, was bummed out because I accidentally clicked the buy it now for Blitzkrieg (damn tablet and fat fingers) and instead of confirmation it went directly to thank you for your purchase. But then I realized I My first free game of the whole promo!!!
Briankjones098: Wow, was bummed out because I accidentally clicked the buy it now for Blitzkrieg (damn tablet and fat fingers) and instead of confirmation it went directly to thank you for your purchase. But then I realized I My first free game of the whole promo!!!
Congrats! ;)
Shendue: Has anyone got a Deadly Premonition key? I can trade some stuff for it.
Talk to Aragorn007!
Briankjones098: Wow, was bummed out because I accidentally clicked the buy it now for Blitzkrieg (damn tablet and fat fingers) and instead of confirmation it went directly to thank you for your purchase. But then I realized I My first free game of the whole promo!!!
Congrats.
So, am I the only one without any freebie ? :)
truhlik77: Congrats.
I didn't get any either, so you're not alone. :)
Post edited May 14, 2014 by Pidgeot
truhlik77: Congrats.
Haven't gotten any yet.
Post edited May 14, 2014 by Grargar
truhlik77: So, am I the only one without any freebie ? :)
Negative.