It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I missed most of the games I actually wanted...

I really should avoid sleeping at night and marathon this sale the whole time.
high rated
I just picked up one Time Commando. This is my good deed of the day, I presume :)
nvm
Post edited May 14, 2014 by Niggles
Keitaro004: I missed most of the games I actually wanted...

I really should avoid sleeping at night and marathon this sale the whole time.
If you're quick you can still get a copy of Time Commando.
jimnorth:
Have another cup of coffee ;)
Ungunbu: btw -- you know what? i decided to quit staring at time commando and play FTL!

but... but... omg
Niggles: werent u impatiently drooling for Aarklash as well?
me? i grabbed it during round 2
Has Lone Survivor: Director's Cut come up during this last chance round? That's the only game from the long list of promo games that I've missed.
Imagine 2015 Spring Insomnia. 150 games, among which there are the legendary Pillars of Eternity. Well, all the reasonable people bought it at full price, but buying it for family at 50% off is still a bargain. You know that those pitiful 900 copies will be gone in a blink. They represent the element of air - swift, ungrabbable, yet essential to all life.

The pillars of Eternity have 3 powerful guardians - Duke Nukem Atomic Edition (2000 hp), representing element of fire, Time Commando (1700 hp) representing the element of water and the mighty Jack Keane 2 (3200 hp), representing the element of earth.

Would it be the greatest battle of all time fought on GOG?
jimnorth:
011284mm: Have another cup of coffee ;)
lack of sleep does funny things to people ;)..
Tarnicus: 67. Evil Genius - 80% off ($1.99) is next in case anyone is curious
Ungunbu: usual pattern?

EDIT
nope -- how do you know it?
It seems to be based on the order of round 2 games. The pattern's been consistent for every round 3 game so far aside from the first one, deadly premonition. Basically first game comes out, and say it was number 57 in round two, number 58 would appear next.

Then it would randomize I believe and say number 14 of round 2 appears, then it would be number 15 next.

So on and so forth.
Geez, only 15 games in 3rd round so far, that's slow.
omg -- i'm imaging what would happen to my girlfriend if there was an insomnia sale about shoes and bags
triock: Geez, only 15 games in 3rd round so far, that's slow.
cause u didnt buy anything :P
Ungunbu: omg -- i'm imaging what would happen to my girlfriend if there was an insomnia sale about shoes and bags
what would be the Time Commando of shoes, I wonder?
Ungunbu: omg -- i'm imaging what would happen to my girlfriend if there was an insomnia sale about shoes and bags
stysio: what would be the Time Commando of shoes, I wonder?
please i'm trying to clear this thought from my mind -- LOL