It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pidgeot: Tue, 13 May 2014 19:49:58 UTC: Democracy 3 - 75% off ($6.24) - 200
vulchor: Shit! Was this the last chance for Democracy 3?

Why did I have to a child that needs me for life and sustenance?!?
The third round is still running, and Democracy 3 has not appear yet.

gorsameth: No round 3 has only just started. Democracy 3 will still show up again.
At least it will if Carpocalypse Now would ever become Carpocalypse Then.
Pidgeot: Tue, 13 May 2014 19:49:58 UTC: Democracy 3 - 75% off ($6.24) - 200

That's god's punishment for you having sex.
BlackThorny: not free for me if it's any comfort... is their list of remaining titles that didn't appear yet in round 3?
gorsameth: Only had Shadowrun Returns, Warlords 3 and now Carmageedon 2 sofar. Rest is all still open.
are you sure? I'm pretty sure I saw that warrior keen a couple of hours ago... and I remember it had a run in round 2 last night
gorsameth: No round 3 has only just started. Democracy 3 will still show up again.
jimnorth: At least it will if Carpocalypse Now would ever become Carpocalypse Then.
And the sequel, Carpocalypse Origins!
jimnorth: At least it will if Carpocalypse Now would ever become Carpocalypse Then.
LesterKnight99: And the sequel, Carpocalypse Origins!
I think I'll hold out for Carpocalypse Knight.
Wouldn't that technically be a prequel? :P
Wait so does the "free game" work as it shows "free" on the button or do you just click right when the game is introduced hoping it'll be free when you are in the checkout?

My first time in this sale and it's quite exciting. Got Democracy 3 and Harvey's New Eyes so far.
jetarr: Wouldn't that technically be a prequel? :P
Hollywood has no need for logic.
When the first full list of the 100 was placed in the forum I thought I don't really want or need any of these games as a pensioner I already have more than enough to last me the rest of my life, I will never have time to play what I already have.
I have only bought 6 so far just too much to resist.
Okay, good. Democracy 3 is really the only game that I don't have yet that I want in this sale. Because of that, I haven't been as glued to the sale as most of you have, but that means that the chances of me missing it again are high.
IAmSinistar:
Hey, Sinistar, have you started a new wishlist entry for the next Insomnia sale? XD
blueshell: Wait so does the "free game" work as it shows "free" on the button or do you just click right when the game is introduced hoping it'll be free when you are in the checkout?

My first time in this sale and it's quite exciting. Got Democracy 3 and Harvey's New Eyes so far.
You click "Buy Now" and if you are lucky, then its free. No checkout then.
LynetteC: Well, it won't hurt to ask. It seems a shame that I've been given a game I'll never play when somebody else could have claimed it and enjoyed it, like yourself, apparently. Tell you what Stooner, if they agree, I'll PM the code to you. :-)
Stooner: I guess it wont hurt...
But why don't you try the game? You could end up liking it...
In any case, I appreciate the thought. :)
It's really not my kind of game. I'm an Ultima 4 / Sacred / Myst kinda girl, with a sideline in horror, especially vampires. :-)

My only other free game (so far) is Bard's Tale that I already bought in Round 1 which meant I automatically got a gift code for it, so I don't see that there would be a problem swapping Carmageddon as long as they can tell that it hasn't already been downloaded. (It hasn't). The offer stands though; you're welcome to the code if I manage to swap it. :-)
IAmSinistar:
genkicolleen: Hey, Sinistar, have you started a new wishlist entry for the next Insomnia sale? XD
See...I'm not the only one :D