It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mondo84: snip
DreadMoth: snip
Thank you both for your ongoing efforts, I really appreciate it! And it's great to have redundancy, because eventually each of us will need sleep. :)
IAmSinistar: Sweet Christmas the last two games went quick! Good to see LBA here, it's a wonderful game, I hope everyone who doesn't have it gets it.
Yeah, I just saw Betrayal come up, bought it, went back, and LBA was up. FAST.
Woah yeah, picking up speed...
Little Big Adventure is really nostalgic for me. Pretty much one of my all-time favourite childhood games for the brilliant atmosphere of the world the characters live in and the music =)
wow Betrayal was so freaking fast!
DreadMoth: snip
IAmSinistar: Thank you both for your ongoing efforts, I really appreciate it! And it's great to have redundancy, because eventually each of us will need sleep. :)
I didn't even see betrayal happen.
IAmSinistar: Thank you both for your ongoing efforts, I really appreciate it! And it's great to have redundancy, because eventually each of us will need sleep. :)
Soccorro: I didn't even see betrayal happen.
Well, betrayal can happen at any time, so you should keep your eyes open! :D
Yeah, as I said, I barely saw it. One friggin minute it was there, the next.... pooof!
Painkiller Black Edition - 80% off ($1.99) - 200

:)
Post edited May 12, 2014 by DreadMoth

I concede this round to Dreadmoth. :p
Post edited May 12, 2014 by mondo84
Ill just tell my agency to transfer my money directly to gog.com 100 titles? and the damage i've inflicted to my dads car? i'll be broke again, the second i get my paycheck.
Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura - 75% off ($1.49) - 400 [00:41]
Aarklash: Legacy - 75% off ($5.24) - 200 [00:22]
Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail! - 75% off ($1.49) - 350 [00:20]
Lone Survivor: The Director's Cut - 75% off ($3.74) - 300 [00:25]
Evil Genius - 80% off ($1.99) - 250 [00:06]
Betrayal at Krondor Pack - 75% off ($1.49) - 150 [00:02]
Little Big Adventure (Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure) - 75% off ($1.49) - 200 [00:06]
OldFatGuy: Yeah, as I said, I barely saw it. One friggin minute it was there, the next.... pooof!
I went to check the gamecard on it and by the time I got back, Twinsen was there. :)
Good grief, almost all the Painkillers gone in ~2 minutes.
onyxmonkey: Little Big Adventure (Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure) - 75% off ($1.49) - 200 [00:06]
LBA went in 6 minutes? Hell yes! Way to show the love for one my all-time faves! Does my heart good.
Book Of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles - 200 copies