It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

goglin: done :)
SpellSword: Am I the only one who wishes it was Capitalism Plus and not Capitalism 2? ^_^
(Just curious, both are good games.)
4 stars v 4.5 stars, i did read a while back the former was actually better... cant remember why tho...
Jesse_McThunder: Awwww yiss!

Cannon Fodder was the last game I wanted. I risked going to the park for lunch and when I came back, BOOM, there it is. It's the last game I wanted too, so now I've managed to get every game I wanted, plus a few that piqued my interest enough to snap up.

Best sale ever baby!

I'll probably continue to watch the counter and lurk the thread until the end anyway.
I got my last game, too, some time ago. And then I kept lurking... and then I thought "Hey, you could always get Sam & Max on GoG, too."... and now I'm waiting again...
Melhelix: Blast! Alright I'm headed to bed. Good night everyone and good luck!
Sleep well, thanks holding the fort down in my absence :D
stg83: Said the mighty warrior meanwhile King Keane laughed manically looking into his live feed, "The worst is yet to come, you all shall suffer for all those horrible puns you made in my name.'' he sneered. :P
SpellSword: *Raises a fist to the heavens and yells* "KEEEEANE!" O_O
If there's ever a movie about the Keaning, someone should hire this guy:
youtube.com/watch?v=wRnSnfiUI54
Post edited May 16, 2014 by sedricm
alecej: Crap!

Edit: not the game... just that it's up now :P
lol, kind of the same thing I'm thinking. Some of these selections make me wish I'd jumped on some earlier choices on impulse and now they're gone (for now). Still hoping for a good choice or two before the sale ends though :)
txnca: These are the ones that are left.
Dumann: Thanks! Nice one, all 3 Sam & Max still in the running!
You're welcome. This makes it easier for me to see what is left and what is coming. Thought others might like it as well.
txnca, does that list follow the currently established pattern?

Does that mean Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail! will most likely follow Space Quest?
Noooooo, there is no smugglers in that list.
Landrider: weee my first freebie after umpteen dozen clicks :D
skimmie: And a really cool freebie too! Congrats :)
Tks :D
freibooter: txnca, does that list follow the currently established pattern?

Does that mean Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail! will most likely follow Space Quest?
Yup!
haafie: Noooooo, there is no smugglers in that list.
Sorry I think Smugglers V already came and went some time ago. T_T
Hey everyone, I'm back for the next 17 hrs, give or take. lol
Just over half way!
Landrider: weee my first freebie after umpteen dozen clicks :D
flickas: Great avatar! *steals that mug*
Nuuuuuu its the only thing keeping me from being comatose D:
foxworks: Hey everyone, I'm back for the next 17 hrs, give or take. lol
Welcome back! ^_^