It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If you buy Gomo now, you'll be able to finish it by the time the next game arrives.
Have you noticed that any of the series games that are on sale are not the first one(s) but the third or later ones?! Now THAT is marketing 101! lol
Gomo... more like Goslo
Am I right?

*actual crickets and tumbleweeds*
txnca: Have you noticed that any of the series games that are on sale are not the first one(s) but the third or later ones?! Now THAT is marketing 101! lol
I have Deponia 1 from a previous sale, hoping to get Deponia 3 here, and then plan on waiting until Deponia 2 comes up at a later sale.
txnca: Have you noticed that any of the series games that are on sale are not the first one(s) but the third or later ones?! Now THAT is marketing 101! lol
Noticed it a few time with different sales too.
omegaunit: Dammit, I can't unsee it.
EPurpl3: Sorry :D
Hilarious!!!
vulchor: Thank you thank you thank you for sharing that story! I'm terribly sorry that it happened but it was such an entertaining read.
I've gained far more joy and laughter from sharing that story that the pain at the time! I forgot to mention that the most painful part wasn't the injury or the recovery...the body's natural painkillers work well for that. It was the anaesthetic! 10 jabs of a local in that area was the 2nd worst pain Ive ever felt and they gave me 2 shots of morphine and refused to give me more even though it was agony.
Someone buy 111 copies of Gomo for me.
Post edited May 14, 2014 by Prydeless
zillatain: I'm a little behind from when I normally post this. Better late than never...
[...]
Thanks for updating, zillatain! (And thanks to all who have compiled such lists throughout this event. Much easier than trying to keep my own list! :-)
harv5: I have Deponia 1 from a previous sale, hoping to get Deponia 3 here, and then plan on waiting until Deponia 2 comes up at a later sale.
That's the way to do it. Wish I had gotten it before. Deponia is one series I want.
Stilton: If your ol' fella looks like that I'd see a doctor..
mc_leod: Made my day!
Edit: Night!

2Edit: and then read post 6602 and 6603 ;-)
I'm cracking up now!!
vulchor: Thank you thank you thank you for sharing that story! I'm terribly sorry that it happened but it was such an entertaining read.
Tarnicus: I've gained far more joy and laughter from sharing that story that the pain at the time! I forgot to mention that the most painful part wasn't the injury or the recovery...the body's natural painkillers work well for that. It was the anaesthetic! 10 jabs of a local in that area was the 2nd worst pain Ive ever felt and they gave me 2 shots of morphine and refused to give me more even though it was agony.
Now that really is rubbing salt in the wound! Ouch!
Prydeless: Someone buy 166 copies of Gomo for me.
Done. Here is your giftcode: http://is.gd/0eLkJ2
triock: You should say - gomo arigatou. :p
Haha a joke in Japanese, brilliant!
Wife decided she wanted a shot of scotch on the rocks. lmao! That didn't take long! She came back in here and poured it into my drink! :p