It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dray2k:
Star Control 2
Cadaver747: Star Control 2
Correct! Its your turn now.
Quote: "I am Error".
Cadaver747: Quote: "I am Error".
Sounds like HAL9000. Maybe GladOS from Portal?
Cadaver747: Quote: "I am Error".
GameRager: Sounds like HAL9000. Maybe GladOS from Portal?
Not really. My quote is a very famous in-side joke in world of video games. The game is only 3 decades old.
That's from Zelda II: The Adventure of Link for the NES. Indeed, it has long become a meme.

Cadaver747: The game is only 3 decades old.
..."only"?
cose_vecchie: That's from Zelda II: The Adventure of Link for the NES. Indeed, it has long become a meme.

Cadaver747: The game is only 3 decades old.
cose_vecchie: ..."only"?
Yes and yes. Your turn.
OK, a reeeally easy one for you this time.... "I wanted orange. It gave me lemon-lime"
cose_vecchie: OK, a reeeally easy one for you this time.... "I wanted orange. It gave me lemon-lime"
Deus Ex
Cadaver747: Deus Ex
Correct! Now you.
Game quote: "I'm Seth. Just Seth. From God, to Kane, to Seth."
Post edited September 22, 2019 by Cadaver747
Game quote: "Are you picking this up?... Good. I know you need more deep background but were up against it."

The game is awaiting its remaster from a team consisting of few original developers.
Post edited September 25, 2019 by Cadaver747
Anyone?
Don't know it but it looks like an RPG with radio talk.
Cadaver747: Game quote: "Are you picking this up?... Good. I know you need more deep background but were up against it."

The game is awaiting its remaster from a team consisting of few original developers.
That's Command and Conquer Tiberian Dawn, when Seth proposes to attack the Pentagon, right before Kane blows out his brains.