It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Up to 90% off several nightmarish treats: Layers of Fear, Stories Untold, Downfall Redux, Realms of the Haunting, Pathologic Classic HD, and more!

Fear lives in the unknown, the unsettling, the darkness lurking within and around us. It can poison the mind and paralyze the body but it can also be exhilarating, almost cathartic in those moments where you -temporarily- break free of its clutches and survive to scream another day. The freshly released <span class="bold">Outlast 2</span> and the fast approaching <span class="bold">Little Nightmares</span> offer drastically different flavors of horror, so to celebrate their coming we've put together a large selection of diverse but undeniably effective Haunted Horrors, going for up to 90% off!

A teenage angst story with a supernatural twist, lovely art, smart dialogue, and lite puzzle-solving. That's Oxenfree, the unsettling adventure set in an abandoned island whose angry spirits won't let go. Unless you let them go.

Mortals are not meant to see what lies beneath The Last Door. It's a place of madness and despair, from whence ancient horrors slowly extend their tendrils to reach the most unfortunate or misguided of us. And yet, as long as the door remains closed, you can't help but wonder what it would be like to get juuuust a quick glance...

Hide from stalking nightmares and seek the exuberance that only overcoming your fears can provide in our terrific selection of Haunted Horrors, containing lingering experiences like Oxenfree, Layers of Fear, Sanitarium, Pathologic Classic HD, Fran Bow, and more!

The <span class="bold">Haunted Horrors Sale</span> will last until April 30, 10:00 PM UTC.
Nice, but the bottom link leads me back to the homepage.
I'll be interested to check this promo out once the bottom link directs to the correct page. I've been in a horror game mode lately so this is nice. :)
Hmmm... the faulty link contains the string "20170425". Maybe this wasn't meant to be published until tomorrow? :P

EDIT: and manually changing it to "20170424" doesn't do anything, so...

EDIT 2: Yeah... definitely somebody dropped the ball here, as the article mentions the "freshly released" Outlast 2, which isn't supposed to release until tomorrow.
Post edited April 24, 2017 by muntdefems
Hey guys, sorry about the confusion. This post was still a work in progress, so the sale is not live yet. But it will be eventually, so better leave your lights on tonight ;)
Yep, this seems to have been posted too early.
maladr0Id: Hey guys, sorry about the confusion. This post was still a work in progress, so the sale is not live yet. But it will be eventually, so better leave your lights on tonight ;)
Go sit in the corner!
amcdermo: Go sit in the corner!
If you're trying to punish him it's not really working (hint: see his profile picture).

Anyway, first rule of janitor club: it's never the janitor's fault.
It's a haunted giveaway that only those gifted with clairvoyance can see.

Spooky 0_0
Spectre: It's a haunted giveaway that only those gifted with clairvoyance can see.

Spooky 0_0
Danny isn't here right now Mrs. Torrance.
maladr0Id: Hey guys, sorry about the confusion. This post was still a work in progress, so the sale is not live yet. But it will be eventually, so better leave your lights on tonight ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqBR8knRM2w
Spectre: It's a haunted giveaway that only those gifted with clairvoyance can see.

Spooky 0_0
tinyE: Danny isn't here right now Mrs. Torrance.
Here's maladr0Id!

He is the caretaker. He has always been the caretaker...
Post edited April 24, 2017 by Lemon_Curry
When you have been doing drugs during lunch break and forget what day it is.
This post has travelled back in time from the future!
I'd really recommend Pathologic Classic HD!
I just started it this past weekend, but it is everything I wanted in a survival horror game so far.