It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SO.
MANY.
LEGENDARY.

GAMES.

This Special Activision Blizzard Sale is all about celebrating the licenses that shaped the gamer inside you.

Let’s start strong, with games that made the Empire Building genre what it is today: The Caesar series (up to -40%), included Caesar III - voted ‘Best 1998 Managerial Simulation’ - and its spiritual successor Zeus + Poseidon (-50%).

Lock and loaded, tiger. All Solider of Fortune games on GOG.COM are available at -20%, or in a bundle at -50%. Track and stop terrorists, neutralise global threats, save the world. Some of the tech used in these modern-conflict FPS titles were so advanced at the time of their release that they still shine today. You ever seen a body split in 16 parts?

Get ahead of the spooky halloween times, with Phantasmagoria and Phantasmagoria 2 (-35% each), or Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption and Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines, each at -25% or together at -40%.

Some of darkest titles make for the brightest memories, and Blizzard titles are always beacons of light.

In Warcraft: Orcs and Humans, pick a side and raise an army of human or orcs capable of bringing ruin to your enemies. Warcraft II and its expansion take the battle to the high seas and introduces more of the races that make up the Alliance and the Horde. Warcraft: Orcs and Humans and Warcraft II Battle.net Edition, including both the original Tides of Darkness and the Beyond the Dark Portal expansion. Both titles are now discounted 15%.

Diablo, the legendary action/RPG that influenced an entire genre, is the other star of this sale. Become a Warrior, a Sorcerer or a Rogue, return to Tristram and journey to the source of evil. On GOG.COM, Diablo contains Hellfire, the legendary expansion that adds a Monk class, new weapons and items, new missions, locations, dungeons, and enemies. Diablo+Hellfire is also available at a 15% discount.

Buy Blizzard games together to shave their price even more, down to -20%.

Please note: the deeper discounts on Blizzard games, the Soldier of Fortune series et the Vampire: The Masquerade series will apply at checkout. If you already own one or several games from these series and want to complete your collection, the deeper discounts will also apply automatically at checkout.

Our Special Activision Blizzard Sale ends on September 30th, 1PM UTC.
While I do appreciate this sale (so many this week!), the titles on my wishlist just don't seem to quite be hitting that discount sweet spot for me... more of a tease.
high rated
This must be GOG's "Let's see how many different sales we can cram into a week!" event. =P
low rated
Mr.Mumbles: This must be GOG's "Let's see how many different sales we can cram into a week!" event. =P
NO SHIT!
Attachments:
sales.png (389 Kb)
Man... alright sale, but seeing this raised my hopes for a fitting release.
Pretty shitty discounts on the majority of the titles.. and no Diablo 2 to go with it... hard pass
Why are Activision discounts so bad lately?
blotunga: Why are Activision discounts so bad lately?
This question deserves a free game from this sale :)
And for Blizzard games there is no 20%, it's only 15
The excitement when you see Activision Blizzard Sale on the front page and the disappointment when you see same old discounts on the games you want.
Seems like the 20% doesn't applies to Wacraft 1 & 2 bundle, only if you buy the games separately and diablo
SO.
MANY.
NOT SO LEGENDARY.
SALES.

I guess we were in desperate need of yet another sale running in parallel. :P
would like to see CoD Warchest here. Activision has been pretty good the last few years about releases compared to other "AAA" devs, but there are still more games that could show up here. there are other Sierra adventures, Outpost 1-2, Prototype 1-2, etc.
Post edited September 26, 2019 by tfishell
Still waiting for COD4 on GOG...
blotunga: Why are Activision discounts so bad lately?
Because Activision.
Would you look at that, more mediocre discounts on the same old shit from Actiblizz, imagine my shock.