It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals so good, you won't want to fall asleep.
You remember back when you used to walk into a store, browse the shelves, pick out a game, and then buy it--all in the actual real world? We don't know about you, but most of us at GOG.com have had our limbs atrophy to small vestigial nubbins since all of our shopping happens online these days. Of course, one thing that sometimes happens in real world stores with real world goods--particularly when they have a good sale--is that they run out of stock. Usually that means that the deal was so good that they couldn't keep up with demand.

Well, in the digital realm, this is usually pretty rare. How do you run out of stock on digital games, short of entropy devouring the universe? Well, we have gotten 101 games that will be on sale on the front page of GOG.com, but the discounts are so high at the moment that we can't just sell an unlimited number of copies of these games: we are only able to sell a few at these discounts--up to 80% off--and once they're gone, they're gone.

So what games will be on sale in our Insomnia promo? Bestselling classics and new games alike. There will also occasionally be some free games in super limited numbers (like, 20 or 30 copies)--if you're fast enough on the trigger finger to pick 'em up, that is. The deal will run from now until we're out of "stock" of games for the sale, and games may show up more than once. So it's time to bathe in a tub of coffee*, dip some espresso**, snort an energy drink***, or do whatever else it takes to stay up so you don't miss out on the best deals on fantastic games on GOG.com since summer.
*This is probably not a good idea
**This is definitely not a good idea
***This is totally safe, though****
****NO IT'S NOT WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU CRAZY PERSON
Post edited November 13, 2013 by TheEnigmaticT
I'm almost not looking forward to this. the first anniversary of the inaugural Insomnia Sale. I imagine it will be nothing short of hectic insanity. discounts and keane and people and keane and counters and keane flying everywhere. who knows what it will be like
johnnygoging: I'm looking forward to this.[...]
fixed that for you ;-)
273... better hurry, they're still clickin'!
It's like Insomnia all over again - I just watched the counter tick down to zero...

just so I could see the 22 minutes turn over to the Star Wars 21 style logo ;)
return the Keane sequel during the Insomnia Sale if you enjoy sales of the Keane, Nordic.
Post edited October 28, 2014 by johnnygoging
I'm so looking forward to this one. Didn't participating in last insomnia promo because I don't want to destroy my bank account.
259... come on people, you're all getting distracted by the LucasArts games! Ninjas are grabbing all the copies, slowly but surely!
BillyMaysFan59: 259... come on people, you're all getting distracted by the LucasArts games! Ninjas are grabbing all the copies, slowly but surely!
2 more weeks? I wonder.......
BillyMaysFan59: 259... come on people, you're all getting distracted by the LucasArts games! Ninjas are grabbing all the copies, slowly but surely!
Grargar: 2 more weeks? I wonder.......
If everything flows as hoped, the next few weeks should be busy and torturous on wallets. Lucasarts today, something for Halloween by the end of the week, then Insomnia within a couple weeks of that.
Grargar: 2 more weeks? I wonder.......
CarrionCrow: If everything flows as hoped, the next few weeks should be busy and torturous on wallets. Lucasarts today, something for Halloween by the end of the week, then Insomnia within a couple weeks of that.
I took into account LucasArts, Insomnia and Winter Sale. Darn, I forgot about Halloween.
CarrionCrow: If everything flows as hoped, the next few weeks should be busy and torturous on wallets. Lucasarts today, something for Halloween by the end of the week, then Insomnia within a couple weeks of that.
GabiMoro: I took into account LucasArts, Insomnia and Winter Sale. Darn, I forgot about Halloween.
Figured I'd leave the Winter Sale out and focus on all the ways GOG wants to make us gleefully destitute by the end of November.
high rated
*click... click... click... click... .click! *

Pff, let others bet the LucasArts titles (the fools!), it's here where the heart of GOG beats, yeah!!

HypersomniacLive: *click... click... click... click... .click! *

Pff, let others bet the LucasArts titles (the fools!), it's here where the heart of GOG beats, yeah!!

Especially when both Star Wars games didnt receive a launch discount ;) (Xwing and Tie Fighter than is....)
HypersomniacLive: *click... click... click... click... .click! *

I think exactly the same! :) Bring it on!
Right Keaning is much more important *click... click... click... click... click... .click! * Who cares about LucasArts ;-)