It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

jcosmocohen: Did anyone miss it? I have another ready to go in my order history!
I picked up an extra set too
Cannot believe I got it. Frankly, I thought it wasn't going to return and just happened to glance at the sale at just the right time.
Now the only thing left for me - at least in theory, as this "last thing" thing doest not really exist - is Kentucky Route Zero. Maybe next game in line??
Woooohoo finally! It was so fast, I almost failed to click on time but yea I got it!
Thanks jcosmocohen for your good vibes, it's a little bit laggy but it works!
57 copies, weird number but I hope everybody was checking the site at this moment (I saw it 5 seconde before it vanish)
Finally we are ready to prepare the future expansion :)
Post edited March 26, 2016 by elgils
And this is why I still find this insomnia likeable ;) GZ to everybody who waited - you've been rewarded with a gem of this sale.
The prophecy came to pass!?! Holy crap! I'm glad to hear that everyone who has been talking about it today was able to grab it. Not a bad "last hurray" from GOG and this sale. Nice!
D&D... missed it. At work. :(
Prohzac: And this is why I still find this insomnia likeable ;) GZ to everybody who waited - you've been rewarded with a gem of this sale.
GZ?
jcosmocohen: Did anyone miss it? I have another ready to go in my order history!
trentonlf: I picked up an extra set too
:-)
trentonlf: I picked up an extra set too
jcosmocohen: :-)
I'll PayPal you... heh. :)
Now for Unwritten tales and am done.
Prohzac: And this is why I still find this insomnia likeable ;) GZ to everybody who waited - you've been rewarded with a gem of this sale.
Klumpen0815: GZ?
Short for Congratulations. Commonly used in MMORPGs.
Post edited March 26, 2016 by Matched
grats=-contrats-congratulations.

I guess I mmorpged too much lately ;)
kiyora67: Now for Unwritten tales and am done.
If it was for the 2nd episode you are served :)
Prohzac: grats=-contrats-congratulations.

I guess I mmorpged too much lately ;)
What do the G and the Z stand for?
Gratulations z...?
Post edited March 26, 2016 by Klumpen0815