It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: Looking at the few postings here it seems like the sale is almost over and that there are not many people left here. Or is everybody already sleeping?
Still here, loosing people left and right in Darkest Dungeon and practicing card shuffling cause I got nothing better to do. Got everything from the sale that was in my budget and that I was interested in. ^^
Post edited March 24, 2016 by The_Blog
Neverfree: Anyone get a reply from support about their missed freebies? Curious as to what they are doing to make up for those
Getcomposted: If anyone missed their freebie before 10:20p.m. GMT, when the run out message came up no the homepage, they'll get it - they just have to contact Support. A blue, Konrad posted this on the official thread.
Thanks a lot for the head's up! Just submitted my ticket, hope it works out. :) (Qualified for my freebie at 7:51 PM GMT, well before the message came on the homepage.)
Tekkaman-James: Uh-oh, here comes Galak-Zzzzzzzz...
LOL!
MarkoH01: Looking at the few postings here it seems like the sale is almost over and that there are not many people left here. Or is everybody already sleeping?
Still here, patiently awaiting Ethan. Perhaps it... wait for it... Vanished.

Did you get your Metro bundle?
omega64: You'll get more hours out of Neptunia. :P
But how many of those hours will I spend rolling my eyes?
I've been playing "Banner Saga" again for a few hours, what did I miss?
So, what game is the keanest one so far?
j0ekerr: So, what game is the keanest one so far?
Galac-Zzz is strong with the Keaning.

Waiting on GalCiv 3 to roll around again.
Post edited March 24, 2016 by jpwiseguy
Kerballz
omega64: You'll get more hours out of Neptunia. :P
j0ekerr: But how many of those hours will I spend rolling my eyes?
all of them :)
j0ekerr: But how many of those hours will I spend rolling my eyes?
sansnom22: all of them :)
All of them is the correct answer
guppy44: Still here, patiently awaiting Ethan. Perhaps it... wait for it... Vanished.

Did you get your Metro bundle?
Not by myself (this stupid thing just appeared for 8 pieces and maybe 2 seconds - never saw it with my own eyes) but mchack got one for me. So I am happy now ... happily waiting for Ethan Carter with and for you :)
Post edited March 24, 2016 by MarkoH01
Question - has the Forgotten Realms games gone on sale at all since their release?
Kentucky Route Zero Season Pass keaned for 1 hr 35 min earlier today.
Niggles: Question - has the Forgotten Realms games gone on sale at all since their release?
I don't own them yet, so the answer must be 'no'.