It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Been confirmed on the front page now the freebies situation:

OH NO, OUR STOCK OF FREEBIES JUST GOT WOLFED DOWN. LEARN MORE (which adds: SORRY, WE'RE ALL OUT OF FREEBIES).
devjock: Well then, end of day 3, freebies are gone. Does that mean that when they come back, it's only for the games that are added during the next batch(es)? Because that would be freaking awesome.

My x games until free game counter was at 2 before the wolf cracked down on then, so I'm all set for the next batch!
CarrionCrow: No, it means they're gone for the rest of the sale. No more freebies at all.
Bummer.. Oh well, still an awesome sale.
Damn Juilia, timed it just perfect x.x
I've seen people claim that they've gotten their freebies immediately after "just ordering" after my order that I didn't get freebies. So I hope the freebies are still getting issued to the orders that were in before they turned it off or I'll be rolling back a half dozen orders. :/
Post edited March 24, 2016 by jseeley150
I'm scared to look away from the screen in case I miss J.U.L.I.A. again. :P
guppy44: Seems odd to run out of freebies. Since there are a set number of games for sale before the promo ends it would appear they planned to run out?
Right!?
Neverfree: Did Julia pop up yet?
Oh you gotta read this here greentext
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/sleep_sheep_insomnia_sale_tracking_thread_201603/post1817
guppy44: Seems odd to run out of freebies. Since there are a set number of games for sale before the promo ends it would appear they planned to run out? Or perhaps it's more likely they didn't expect so many users reaching the freebie goals, what with more expensive titles this sale and all.
Underestimated the power of the freebie draw to overcome even those expensive prices, yes. :P I got two freebies and missed my third, I'm clearly among those who were too greedy~
If the freebies are really and truly finished, they probably should have limited the promo to one per account.
Seems a weird oversight to make.
alecej: And gone!
devjock: k, storytiem;
>triple monitors
> Was browsing /b/ epic thread about giant moths on monitor 3
> literally enthralled with all the cool pics
> look over at monitor numero deux
> J.U.L.I.A Among the Stars
> 2 left
> Tip over my 1/4 filled glass of milk while grasping for mouse
>hit buton
> "We're overwhelmed by popularity of our service"
> sweat bullets
> F5
> NINJA'D!

I don't think I've ever navigated with mouse this fast and accurate before.
The struggles for Julia :p
Tekkaman-James: If the freebies are really and truly finished, they probably should have limited the promo to one per account.
Seems a weird oversight to make.
Agreed, that would've been more fair to everyone, for it definitely sucks for people who might only now be eligible for their first freebie and won't get it. :( Hopefully this is taken into account in next years' sale.
MarkoH01: I am dying here. Waiting for 6 hours for the Metro bundle which appeared once when I was at work :(
Oh the Metro Bundle is in the sale?
Alread own all of the games on steam and they are great games. Wish you luck :)
Yay! Snapped up the two I've been waiting for - The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing - Complete Pack, and Never Alone Arctic Collection. Missed Never Alone earlier by a minute when I had to go to work. 9.5 GB of Van Helsing trundling down at 400KB/s as we speak. I can go grabbe some shut-eye now.

Happy snapping!
guppy44: Seems odd to run out of freebies. Since there are a set number of games for sale before the promo ends it would appear they planned to run out? Or perhaps it's more likely they didn't expect so many users reaching the freebie goals, what with more expensive titles this sale and all.
It seems they did know that this might happen according to their FAQ:

How do I unlock free games?
You'll earn free games while making purchases during the sale. Your first free game is unlocked after purchasing 10 games. From that point on, the number of purchases required will go down with every game you unlock.For example: after these 10 initial purchases and your first freebie, you will need to buy 9 more games to unlock your second free game, 8 for the third, 7 for the fourth and so on until you receive one free game for every 5 purchases.When you purchase a bundle with multiple games, each one will count towards your next free game.Keep in mind that the stock of free games is limited. However unlikely, it's possible they may run out. Additionally, only games that are part of the Insomnia Sale lineup count towards your total.
Post edited March 24, 2016 by MarkoH01
devjock: k, storytiem;
>triple monitors
> Was browsing /b/ epic thread about giant moths on monitor 3
> literally enthralled with all the cool pics
> look over at monitor numero deux
> J.U.L.I.A Among the Stars
> 2 left
> Tip over my 1/4 filled glass of milk while grasping for mouse
>hit buton
> "We're overwhelmed by popularity of our service"
> sweat bullets
> F5
> NINJA'D!

I don't think I've ever navigated with mouse this fast and accurate before.
Neverfree: The struggles for Julia :p
Indeed :) I'll keep a lookout for it for ya, or did you get it during that lightning round?