It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Congrats to the winners and thanks again for hosting this giveaway Sinistar!
Congratulations to the winners!
Thanks again, Sinistar!!
high rated
IAmSinistar: Good news for our entrants! Gydion decided to redeem just one game (Archimedean Dynasty) and has put the key back in my hands for determining the other recipients. I have returned to the RNG and given it a nudge, and together we have come back with two winners. Even more appropriately, they are winners who have won for other entrants! So the circle of giving is indeed large here on GOG. :)

[...]

So I leave it to Foxy and Mr MaGog to decide who fight it out over which of them is taking which game (the titles left being Albion and Anno). I will send the key to each, they are members beyond reproach and will no doubt come to an equitable arrangement.

Thanks again and +1s to Gydion, HypersomniacLive, and stg83 for making possible a full spread of gifting!
Woo-Hoo! More deserving fellow GOGgers will have fun!

mrkgnao: Many thanks, IAmSinistar, for this great, hot-out-of-the-oven giveaway, and many thanks too, HypersomniacLive, for placing your vote on me and furthermore winning.
[...].
No need to mention it, you're more than deserving, it was my pleasure and honour to make an entry in your name.
Post edited August 02, 2015 by HypersomniacLive
Congratulations to foxworks and mrkgnao, as well!
Congrats to foxworks and mrkgnao too :)
Congrats to foxworks and mrkgnao as well :)
Congrats to the winners :)