It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Strategic error.

This thread has it.
yogsloth: Strategic error.

This thread has it.
That explains the trajectory of certain missile launches.
toothsaber: Maybe just maybe it is a "jealousy" thing on part of Sachys.

Think about it.

Sachys and foxworks are known for making the largest, most popular gog giveaways in the past, now zeogold is challenging there position and throne with his own massive giveaway.

I think Sachys is uncomfortable with that. His number one spot is being taken over by someone else.
Tell me you're joking. You're joking, right?
toothsaber: I think Sachys is uncomfortable with that. His number one spot is being taken over by someone else.
Vythonaut: Tell me you're joking. You're joking, right?
It's just one of those accounts..
Post edited March 20, 2016 by phaolo
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Ah, apologies, i always thought Crewdroog was a man... I didn't want to make sure of anything, i was just surprised, that's all...
Crewdroog: no worries, my tag isn't super feminine. and i act like a doofus, so yeah. *shrugs*
The Louise Belcher hat gives it away!
LiquidOxygen80: OR BOTH, SIMULTANEOUSLY, OMG!

Btw, you gonna bump your FO4 thread once the DLC starts dropping?
Crewdroog: yeah i can totally do that :) did you get it before they jacked it up to 50 bucks?
No. :(
I usually DON'T buy season passes and it bit me right in the bum-bum. lol
Crewdroog: oh burn!
Breja: I've actually been arguing with myself the past half an hour which is the better Star Wars parody- Spaceballs of Force Awakens. Spaceballs may actually lose this one on account of having more intimidating villains.
I'll give you that much. Force Awakens actually surprised me by being much better than I'd feared, but the villains? Yeah, they were decidedly awful.
Crewdroog: no worries, my tag isn't super feminine. and i act like a doofus, so yeah. *shrugs*
chadjenofsky: The Louise Belcher hat gives it away!
i though so too, but apparently not ;)
Crewdroog: yeah i can totally do that :) did you get it before they jacked it up to 50 bucks?
LiquidOxygen80: No. :(
if someone hadn't given me the heads up at the last minute, i wouldn't have either. this is my first time buying a season pass. we will see how it works out.

sad thing, i burnt out on F4 and haven't touched it in quite a while.
Post edited March 20, 2016 by Crewdroog
Crewdroog: i though so too, but apparently not ;)
Crewdroog: if someone hadn't given me the heads up at the last minute, i wouldn't have either. this is my first time buying a season pass. we will see how it works out.

I buy season passes of various games because I have some faith they may deliver. I actually put an investment into the Elio which keeps getting pushed back on its delivery dates, but I see it is making progress.

....and why not get a discount in the present for something which may be worth much more in the future? :)
Crewdroog: i though so too, but apparently not ;)
Crewdroog: if someone hadn't given me the heads up at the last minute, i wouldn't have either. this is my first time buying a season pass. we will see how it works out.

Well that didn't take long.
Crewdroog: fuck you lucas for jar-jar binks.
Oh... so you still think Mr. Binks is the silliest villain in Star Wars... ah, the joy of not having seen The Force Awakens!
BTW, for those who will call me out on calling Binks a villain, HAVEN'T YOU WATCHED THE DARTH BINKS THEORY, PEOPLE? It's like the best thing in Star Wars, ever. :P
Post edited March 20, 2016 by sunshinecorp
Crewdroog: fuck you lucas for jar-jar binks.
sunshinecorp: Oh... so you still think Mr. Binks is the silliest villain in Star Wars... ah, the joy of not having seen The Force Awakens!
BTW, for those who will call me out on calling Binks a villain, HAVEN'T YOU WATCHED THE DARTH BINKS THEORY, PEOPLE? It's like the best thing in Star Wars, ever. :P
I have to admit, I was kinda hoping that Kylo Ren would turn out to be Jar Jar. That woulda been awesome. Or, at least more awesome than Kylo Ren really was.
sunshinecorp: Oh... so you still think Mr. Binks is the silliest villain in Star Wars... ah, the joy of not having seen The Force Awakens!
zeogold: I have to admit, I was kinda hoping that Kylo Ren would turn out to be Jar Jar. That woulda been awesome. Or, at least more awesome than Kylo Ren really was.
Jar Jar would have made a thousand times better a Kylo Ren.
But... watch this:
Star Wars Undercover Boss: Starkiller Base
zeogold: I have to admit, I was kinda hoping that Kylo Ren would turn out to be Jar Jar. That woulda been awesome. Or, at least more awesome than Kylo Ren really was.
sunshinecorp: Jar Jar would have made a thousand times better a Kylo Ren.
But... watch this:
Already seen it. That might've been better than the movie.
sunshinecorp: Jar Jar would have made a thousand times better a Kylo Ren.
But... watch this:
zeogold: Already seen it. That might've been better than the movie.
Oh, it is. It is.
This too:
https://twitter.com/kylor3n?lang=en
Post edited March 20, 2016 by sunshinecorp