It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I like free DLC and I cannot lie!

Who's up for some freshly cut demon chops? That's right, <span class="bold">Shadow Warrior 2</span>, the explosive FPS of potty-mouthed carnage, has received another free DLC and it's full of meaty action!

Get ready for the intense, bloody, gut-spilling Bounty Hunt Part 1. This free DLC brings plenty of new missions, two devastating guns, and four new perks for Lo Wang and his merry gang of demon-killers. So load up your Medusa Ray or EX-GF01 minigun and go make a slimy mess out of these 14 bombastic missions, featuring names like Plague of the Bunny Lords and 50 Shades of Shade.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/kET5T3kxSjk
Post edited March 27, 2017 by maladr0Id
invenio: What do you mean? I'm looking at it right now, it's $30 USD currently on a 25% discount.
Painted_Doll: I see Ukrain as your location and $8.99 price .
I use VPN and bounce around servers.
Flying Wild Hog are the best! I love you so much, guys!
where to download the dlc ?
or is it just like a update ?
ghoostdog: where to download the dlc ?
This! I want to know too....
ghoostdog: where to download the dlc ?
TnTyson: This! I want to know too....
It's an update to the game.
TnTyson: This! I want to know too....
JudasIscariot: It's an update to the game.
Thank you
Shadow Warrior 2 has 2 new DLCs?!? Oh really?!?
Because I don`t see them in the GoG Store or on GoG Galaxy Store!
So what`s happening here???
Post edited October 07, 2018 by LatexPanther
LatexPanther: Shadow Warrior 2 has 2 new DLCs?!? Oh really?!?
Because I don`t see them in the GoG Store or on GoG Galaxy Store!
So what`s happening here???
The patch notes seem to suggest it comes as part of the patches. If your SW2 is up to date (1.1.14) then you should have all free DLC. Or so it seems.
Post edited October 19, 2018 by the_last_name_left
The DLCs are not separate downloads - they are just updates to the game.
high rated
Threads like this should not be bumped, because the act of putting this thread title onto the main page of the forum misleads 100% of the viewers into thinking that SW2 has just received new DLC content, even though it didn't. That's not cool.
@GOG Auto-lock (after say 42 days) on for these kinds of threads and ability by your staff to open it again if need arises.
Ancient-Red-Dragon: Threads like this should not be bumped, because the act of putting this thread title onto the main page of the forum misleads 100% of the viewers into thinking that SW2 has just received new DLC content, even though it didn't. That's not cool.
That's the problem of only one time visibility (of last post). It should be also mentioned when such topic was created.
So I assume it was not Themken that bumped it but there's someone who's post got deleted who's guilty of a misleading bump?
NVM, just necorpost :(
Post edited October 19, 2018 by blotunga
blotunga: Now you complain about free DLCs for a game which many people got for free?
Check the date of my post . I was complaining in March 17, 2017.