It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

RWarehall: Given his confirmation...I nominate GameRager to get the game moving
By the way, are you going to investigate ZFR or Joe?
RedFireGaming: By the way, are you going to investigate ZFR or Joe?
No.

Special Election.

To put it in Mafia terms: cop was one shot.
@RWarehall if you claim 3 fascist policies this means you're in a soft conflict with JoeSapphire: IE it's unlikely you both received 3 fascist policies

So therefore Rager is a bad pick from your perspective and ZFR is a better pick if you're liberal. The Special Election doesn't belong to the player who gets it but on agreement from the table.
Darth Roberts and the Shadow were in a new set. Or rather, they were taken to an actual factual lake. Unlike the studio with its cheap artificiality, the lake was, naturally, serene and beautiful. Birds were happily chirping, the breezes were nice, and there was the occasional squirrel or game running around. Darth Roberts took in the scene, enjoying the nature, while The Shadow foolishly rushed into the lake, hoping to catch any kind of fish with his bare hands.

That wondrous scene was quickly interrupted by the roar of a speeding boat, with a machine gun mounted on top. Before the heroes could react, they were covered in an insane amount of ketchup. The boat disappeared as quickly as it appeared.

"Now, Puzzlemaster." the heroes turn around to see a smiling Grimsby dragging Puzzlemaster along, with Bookwyrm following them. "This is a movie people will watch."

"I...I-I-I uhh..." Puzzlemaster paused for a while. "...uhhhhctually like this?"

"Good!" Grimsby raised his clenched fist. "Even you liked it. Bookwyrm, please take note of that. Puzzlemaster liked something Grimsby did."

Bookwyrm didn't utter a word as he wrote something down his agenda. He paused writing when he saw Shadow lick some of the ketchup off his hands, before going back to the note taking.

----
The third Fascist policy has been enacted!
From now on, if Hitler is elected as Chancellor, the Fascists will win the game!
But before we continue...

RWarehall: ...
President RWarehall must nominate a player for Special Election.
Well I'm pretty sure it's either:

A) 1 fascist in play
B) 2 fascists in play
C) 3 fascists in play

ZFR is least fascist - he forced the 4th policy, Special Election is ZFR unless it's: Rager, Joe, RWarehall

Someone needs to work the odds out of 1 or 2 from Joe and RWarehall ditching a Liberal policy. We've had 3 straight fascist policies - can anyone work the odds of 2 droppers please? I'm obviously useless at these statistics.
supplementscene: So therefore Rager is a bad pick from your perspective and ZFR is a better pick if you're liberal. The Special Election doesn't belong to the player who gets it but on agreement from the table.
I hate tests.....rwarehall would be better off picking someone else....the last thing I wanna do is pick the wrong person and botch the game for everyone. o.0

Also @all: I got 2 F cards....care to tell us what you got, rwarehall?
===============================================================

PookaMustard: President RWarehall must nominate a player for Special Election.
*Runs and hides*
supplementscene: Someone needs to work the odds out of 1 or 2 from Joe and RWarehall ditching a Liberal policy. We've had 3 straight fascist policies - can anyone work the odds of 2 droppers please? I'm obviously useless at these statistics.
Hi, I'm back. I've got a bit of time so I'll give it a go, and you can all correct me.

I think there's 132 ways you can put 2 Liberal policies into 12 slots, and 30 of those involve no Liberal policies being in the first 6 seats, so 30/132

almost 3/13, which is a slightly lower chance than 1/4.

so if you got into this situation 13 times, you'd expect 3 of those times the first two governments will get all Fascist policies.
Odds were 7/12 of getting at least one Liberal policy. 5/12 of 3F as I received.

I'm looking at one of 2 scenarios here...choosing GameRager who should probably pick ZFR or choosing ZFR who should probably pick Joe and then GameRager.

I'm leaning to the latter since I'm more worried about a Fascist Joe/Hitler ZFR combo. Its virtually impossible for the Joe/ZFR combo to fail to draw a Liberal policy in 3 governments. Failure means we've identified ZFR as Hitler.
RWarehall: Odds were 7/12 of getting at least one Liberal policy. 5/12 of 3F as I received.

I'm looking at one of 2 scenarios here...choosing GameRager who should probably pick ZFR or choosing ZFR who should probably pick Joe and then GameRager.

I'm leaning to the latter since I'm more worried about a Fascist Joe/Hitler ZFR combo. Its virtually impossible for the Joe/ZFR combo to fail to draw a Liberal policy in 3 governments. Failure means we've identified ZFR as Hitler.
I know me and gamerager aren't Hitler, and, though I do doubt it, there's a chance zfr is, so special electing zfr with me or gamerager as chancellor, or special electing me with gamerager as chancellor are my preferred options.
RWarehall: Odds were 7/12 of getting at least one Liberal policy. 5/12 of 3F as I received.

JoeSapphire: I know me and gamerager aren't Hitler, and, though I do doubt it, there's a chance zfr is, so special electing zfr with me or gamerager as chancellor, or special electing me with gamerager as chancellor are my preferred options.
GameRager cannot be Chancellor this time. I get to choose a President who still must follow the rules where GameRager and I are excluded as Chancellor since we were just in government.
JoeSapphire: I know me and gamerager aren't Hitler, and, though I do doubt it, there's a chance zfr is, so special electing zfr with me or gamerager as chancellor, or special electing me with gamerager as chancellor are my preferred options.
RWarehall: GameRager cannot be Chancellor this time. I get to choose a President who still must follow the rules where GameRager and I are excluded as Chancellor since we were just in government.
is that right? I thought term-locks didn't count in special elections.

oh I see I'm thinking of the president. Yes you're right.
ugh.

I would say that we should go with scene as I no longer trust any of those 4. Maybe I barely trust ZFR as chance, but if scene is F this is bad.
I no longer trust any of GR RW & Joe to be clean.
Lift seems cleaner than those three, so maybe Lift should be pres.

Then again I know that Dawn Perry (me) is L, so i would be okay with being in gov.
I guess I'm making a decision, because we should get the game going.

I choose ZFR as President for the Special Election.

He should have a 80% chance to draw an L if all is reported correctly.
Liberals we can't vote for an investigated Liberal when 3 players have claimed 3 fascist policies in order to investigate him as Liberal. It is very very unlikely 3 fascist policies would happen in 3 subsequent hands. Fascists have been dropping silently, so it's either:

Joe/Rager fascist team or

Joe/Rager/RWarehall

We must vote this government down and top deck to ZFR when ZFR forced the 4th liberal policy.

This is a fascist action. The Special Election was always ZFR

You're done this without consulting the table and it's your soft conflict who investigated Rager. So right now you either made a bad pick or it's all 3 of you in a fascist team
supplementscene: This is a fascist action. The Special Election was always ZFR

You're done this without consulting the table and it's your soft conflict who investigated Rager. So right now you either made a bad pick or it's all 3 of you in a fascist team
Given I drew 3F, it's hard to blame GameRager for that...
You've been questioning every decision all game just looking for an excuse to seize control. Using every excuse under the sun and most of them make no sense at all, from quoting completely inaccurate odds to the poorest strategies that would gain us the least information. Even as 4Ls were going into play, you were complaining and passing shade.

Now you seem very very desperate because you know the cards are there. Top decking is dumb, top decking twice is even dumber when you are accusing people of already discarding Liberal policies from a deck that is already Fascist heavy.

There are exactly 12 cards in the deck this set. So we can be sure someone screwed it up if no one claims an L. Hold your horses. Or maybe you don't want us to be sure...hence your top decking suggestion.

I'll call it right now...2 of the 3 Fascists are in the Lift, Scene, Microfish group...