It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lifthrasil: Pooka didn't lie about the cards he passed, so I guess there is a good chance that he didn't lie about his investigation either.
ZFR: Didn't you play last game?

Do you have a particular reason to trust Pooka, other than him not lying about cards?
I did play that game and tend to think that was a bad play though. So for me either Pooka and Blotunga are both either fascist or both Liberal.

Think what you'd do logically in a Fascists shoes.
supplementscene: ...........

Think what you'd do logically in a Fascists shoes.
They're more of a hobnail boot than a shoe.
Lifthrasil: Pooka didn't lie about the cards he passed, so I guess there is a good chance that he didn't lie about his investigation either.

Do you have a particular reason to trust Pooka, other than him not lying about cards?
Yes. I did play the last game. That's why I said nothing is 100% sure. But there is a good chance that Pooka is liberal (about 60%) and an even better that blotunga is. Let's go through the scenarios: if Pooka is fascist and we others are Liberal, I think 'confirming' two Liberals in one move would be bad play for a fascist-Pooka. Buddying up to one, sure, that might be common play. But he had the chance to taint two Liberals. So either blotunga would have to be fascist too or both of them are Liberal. The scenario: Pooka Liberal but blotunga fascist is ruled out, since a Liberal wouldn't lie.

Let me ask the question back: do you have a particular reason NOT to trust Pooka?
@Lift who are you going to nominate? ZFR for me is still 'most confirmed'. SPF, Joe and Trent are semi-confirmed.

Blotunga and Pooka are both 60% Liberal and 40% Fascist for my money. The odds probably move more to 50-50 given the fact there was a 33% chance of drawing a Liberal policy if I remember correctly. But if you think Pooka has confirmed you as Liberal, then maybe Blotunga or Pooka make sense from your own logical perspective.

Obviously knowing that I'm Liberal I'm happy to nominate myself but with no history I don't expect that offer to be taken up.

If you are Liberal and you draw FFF, will you suspect Pooka and by extension Blotunga? I will extend this question to everyone. Who do we trust or distrust in that scenario?

But you know what some of these players aren't Liberal. There are 6 Liberals, which means there can only be 5 Liberals out of ZFR, Lift, SPF, Joe, Trent, Pooka and Blotunga. So at least 2 Fascists/Hitler in that bunch and maybe more.
Lifthrasil: if Pooka is f and we others are Liberal, I think 'confirming' two Liberals in one move
who's the second liberal that pooka has 'confirmed'?

This government's president has the best opportunity to hide an L card without picking up scumpoints for it (assuming we've got LFFFF) I think we should entrust this government to the president we can trust the most, as the risk is high.

I don't feel very confident in Lifthrasil. But he should nominate blotunga so we can vote.
supplementscene: Blotunga and Pooka are both 60% Liberal and 40% Fascist for my money. The odds probably move more to 50-50 given the fact there was a 33% chance of drawing a Liberal policy if I remember correctly. But if you think Pooka has confirmed you as Liberal, then maybe Blotunga or Pooka make sense from your own logical perspective.
No. Pooka hasn't confirmed me in any way. All I know is he didn't lie about the cards he passed to me. If he is fascist, he had a chance to taint me which he didn't use. It's still possible that he did bury an L card. If Pooka is Fascist, blotunga is probably too. Again, not 100% sure but at least it would shake my confidence in blotunga.

My feeling is still that I should nominate blotunga.

Ah, what the hell. I haven't read any good arguments against a blotunga nomination and we're not in Hitler-Danger territory (where one would have to become wary of the 'most liberal' players)

I nominate blotunga
Lifthrasil: if Pooka is f and we others are Liberal, I think 'confirming' two Liberals in one move
JoeSapphire: who's the second liberal that pooka has 'confirmed'?

This government's president has the best opportunity to hide an L card without picking up scumpoints for it (assuming we've got LFFFF) I think we should entrust this government to the president we can trust the most, as the risk is high.

I don't feel very confident in Lifthrasil. But he should nominate blotunga so we can vote.
Technically Pooka could have accused Lift of passing a Fascist Policy and could have accused Blotunga of being Fascist but did neither.

Why don't you trust Lift? Is there any read you have that I've missed?

supplementscene: Blotunga and Pooka are both 60% Liberal and 40% Fascist for my money. The odds probably move more to 50-50 given the fact there was a 33% chance of drawing a Liberal policy if I remember correctly. But if you think Pooka has confirmed you as Liberal, then maybe Blotunga or Pooka make sense from your own logical perspective.
Lifthrasil: No. Pooka hasn't confirmed me in any way. All I know is he didn't lie about the cards he passed to me. If he is fascist, he had a chance to taint me which he didn't use. It's still possible that he did bury an L card. If Pooka is Fascist, blotunga is probably too. Again, not 100% sure but at least it would shake my confidence in blotunga.

My feeling is still that I should nominate blotunga.

Ah, what the hell. I haven't read any good arguments against a blotunga nomination and we're not in Hitler-Danger territory (where one would have to become wary of the 'most liberal' players)

I nominate blotunga
That was a fast nomination but it does seem the generally opinion was for a Blotunga Chanelorship anyway.

If Pooka is Fascist and you are Liberal, it makes no sense for Pooka not to tarnish you in my mind.

The only reason for Pooka not tarnishing you would be if you are both fascist. But then that doesn't make sense because it'd make far more sense to nominate a Liberal and tarnish them.

So now Lift, Pooka and Blotunga, if they are Liberal, all have the most information out of all the Liberals about who they can and can not trust

There still is a 60% chance for a L. And worst case Lift gets an investigation. I haven't played the game long enough to figure what the most logical thing would be (lift president/me or skip lift), but my plan was with a lift president, so I'm ok going forward with it.

blotunga: There still is a 60% chance for a L. And worst case Lift gets an investigation. I haven't played the game long enough to figure what the most logical thing would be (lift president/me or skip lift), but my plan was with a lift president, so I'm ok going forward with it.
That's providing all Presidents told the truth. Which is unlikely.
supplementscene: That's providing all Presidents told the truth. Which is unlikely.
True, but there can be also LLFFFF technically if either ZFR or SPF lied about drawing a LLF. Or we can have no more L cards if someone discarded one extra, and none can be the wiser at the moment because there will be 2 cards reshuffled.

supplementscene: I did play that game and tend to think that was a bad play though.
No reason for Pooka not to make a bad play.

Lifthrasil: Let me ask the question back: do you have a particular reason NOT to trust Pooka?
Not really. Most due to agentcarr's lurking that I was thinking he scum.

At this stage I'm leaning towards Pooka-blotunga being LL or FF (F's have no night chat to agree on a strategy. I see it quite likely that if, the members of government so far are all L, he panicked and investigated his buddy to clear him in a last attempt to get fascists into a government).

However, there is a chance a F-Pooka clears L-blotunga. If Pooka has hidden the last L card, then he wants the next government to be liberal. He clears blotunga to get him into government (and buddy to him, and you if you're liberal) knowing they pass an F anyway because only Fs are left.

Though at this stage I tend to lean on Pooka being liberal (and by extension blotunga), I just want to consider the other possibilities.
Lifthrasil: Let me ask the question back: do you have a particular reason NOT to trust Pooka?
ZFR: Not really. Most due to agentcarr's lurking that I was thinking he scum.

At this stage I'm leaning towards Pooka-blotunga being LL or FF (F's have no night chat to agree on a strategy. I see it quite likely that if, the members of government so far are all L, he panicked and investigated his buddy to clear him in a last attempt to get fascists into a government).

However, there is a chance a F-Pooka clears L-blotunga. If Pooka has hidden the last L card, then he wants the next government to be liberal. He clears blotunga to get him into government (and buddy to him, and you if you're liberal) knowing they pass an F anyway because only Fs are left.

Though at this stage I tend to lean on Pooka being liberal (and by extension blotunga), I just want to consider the other possibilities.
Ah, I see. Thanks for the reply.
JoeSapphire: So I'm proposing we skip supplementscene and lifthrasil and elect Blotunga, and then skip rtcvb and flub and elect me.

all opposed:
If we had more Ls left in deck, I'd happily skip to blotunga+me government. Now I think though it wouldn't hurt to have Lift + blotunga government first to get rid of those Fs before reshuffling.

@Lift, why did you choose blotunga instead of me?
There's a big chance of getting no L, which to me says we should elect only our trustiest. Hm.
I've voted no.
JoeSapphire: There's a big chance of getting no L, which to me says we should elect only our trustiest. Hm.
a) Big = 40%. Not so big.

b) I don't understand your reasoning that a BIGGER chance of no L means we should elect our trustiest. Why?
Let's assume the chance of no L is really big. And say we could elect 2 people who are almost confirmed L. How does that help. If they get no L they can't create one out of thin air.