It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JoeSapphire: I'd also like to know when lifthrasil decided to pass L. I've privately wondered if he was too embarassed to go F after I made my outburst and had everybody thinking I was fascist.

supplementscene: OKAY A PROPOSITION. We all commit an hour at an exact time to play a none stop online Secret Hitler game. I'd be happy to host or participate. I imagine playing none stop would be more fun for everyone.

Thank You Zeo for hosting a very enjoyable game. BUT ZEO, no final votes? Curious who voted which way.
JoeSapphire: I'd like that. I'd have to work out a place to set up a webcam or skype or whatever it is, but it'd be fun. I'm also interested to hear people's accents, that'd be interesting.

And Zeo did put the final votes up - https://www.gog.com/forum/general/secret_hitler_2_everybody_is_a_star/post1582
the endgame is in two halves so you might have missed it. Everybody voted YES but me who voted JOE (and, if I was forced to pick I'd probably have gone with YES too. Pooka's contingency plan for the next government was a nice touch.)
Glad someones interested. We just need more people.

It wouldn't have to be skype/webcam scenario it could be a chatroom or even on the forum. Although the former maybe more sociable. It's just we'd all have to commit to be there for that exact time and not be late.

So far there's yourself who's expressed interest
I'm back from the theme park. Ahahahaha, we sure won! Though to be fair, I'm going to give a lot of the credit to Lift for being as Liberal as he could be as well as Scene for landing in ZFR's "least Hitler" list. And Trent for turning the game on its head.

I think my play was a little sloppy (I'm welcome to talk specifically about my play, would love to honestly), but I'm certainly happy to have named blotunga a liberal and passed the 4th F. Though I read scene saying I wanted to investigate him at start before changing to blotunga and how it could've been fatal if people noticed it after my Reveal. Gotta remedy that I suppose.

The game was a drag before the 4th F was passed. When the 4th was passed, things were getting interesting, and the 5th turned the game entirely on its head. From there, it was hoping for a fascist chancellor or getting Scene elected. Cruelly enough, the game ended not with a 6th F, but with a least expected Hitler election.

Still, to the liberals, thank you for the challenge (especially ZFR), and to the Fascists, thank you for your brilliant play, all of you.

ZFR: And since we're asking questions:
Why did you choose a fellow scum as your chancellor, knowing there is only one F card left and you'll be passing a fascist policy anyway?
At that point in time, I didn't even bother with the minute details like how many Fs were potentially in the deck, or to put it better, it wasn't even in my head. I was just starting to play the game for the first time after all.

Besides, I didn't want to appear scummy right off the bat. Best way to not appear definitely scummy? Two things: 1) people saying Lift is good, 2) blotunga wanting to speed the game. Both just worked.

ZFR: Did you get FFF or did one of you bury the L?
I did get a FFF. There was no buried L.
While we're at it, yes, you did pass me FL. I tried spinning the story in my favor by claiming FF, to no success.

I'd love to hear any criticisms or praise any of you have about my play. I'd appreciate it. Also, I am definitely in the next game, and I agree with scene's idea to join a quicker paced Secret Hitler game.
Post edited March 08, 2019 by PookaMustard

Why did you choose a fellow scum as your chancellor, knowing there is only one F card left and you'll be passing a fascist policy anyway?

Why did you select a liberal from the end of the queue as your chancellor first? And then change to a fellow fascist?

@ Lift, @ Pooka

Did you get FFF or did one of you bury the L?
trentonlf: I was never going to select flub, I had to give the appearance of discussing options and taking advice. Blotunga helped immensely when he wanted me to select someone coming up sooner ;-)
I could see that re-reading it just now when you nominated Pooka or SPF.

Did you not nominate me in your second presidency because you thought I was unelectable. Or did you just want to make sure you could kill ZFR? Did you think about tarring Lift?

I was really sure you were Liberal when you suggested Lift investigate Pooka. That one worried me. Because if Blotunga put in Lift or Pooka and there was a dispute it would of taken 2 of our players out.

I realise you found this game slow and I am proposing a speed game. We all commit to an exact time and play the game live through to the end in 1 session. It shouldn't take more than an hour from what people say. I realise your commitment to your daughter is paramount but it might be a nice to have a little distraction during a difficult period and we could try and schedule it around when you personally have down time.
Post edited March 08, 2019 by supplementscene
supplementscene: It wouldn't have to be skype/webcam scenario it could be a chatroom or even on the forum. Although the former maybe more sociable. It's just we'd all have to commit to be there for that exact time and not be late.
I'm interested. Not sure an hour is enough though, depending on the number of players. Chatroom's good.
PookaMustard: At that point in time, I didn't even bother with the minute details like how many Fs were potentially in the deck, or to put it better, it wasn't even in my head. I was just starting to play the game for the first time after all.

Besides, I didn't want to appear scummy right off the bat. Best way to not appear definitely scummy? Two things: 1) people saying Lift is good, 2) blotunga wanting to speed the game. Both just worked.
Ah. And I was so happy with my analysis and theorems.
Post edited March 08, 2019 by ZFR
trentonlf: I was never going to select flub, I had to give the appearance of discussing options and taking advice. Blotunga helped immensely when he wanted me to select someone coming up sooner ;-)
supplementscene: I could see that re-reading it just now when you nominated Pooka or SPF.

Did you not nominate me in your second presidency because you thought I was unelectable. Or did you just want to make sure you could kill ZFR? Did you think about tarring Lift?

I was really sure you were Liberal when you suggested Lift investigate Pooka. That one worried me. Because if Blotunga put in Lift or Pooka and there was a dispute it would of taken 2 of our players out.

I realise you found this game slow and I am proposing a speed game. We all commit to an exact time and play the game live through to the end in 1 session. It shouldn't take more than an hour from what people say. I realise your commitment to your daughter is paramount but it might be a nice to have a little distraction during a difficult period and we could try and schedule it around when you personally have down time.
My intent the whole time was to select Lift. Selecting you made no sense as it was going to be an FFF draw and we knew Lift wasn’t Hitler. So if I had pushed for you as chancellor it would have looked like I was trying to elect Hitler (at least I thought it would have). So I wanted to elect Lift and shoot ZFR, they were the two most considered to be Liberal and ZFR had clearly said you were his next choice for not Hitler so with SPF coming up he would look at you favorably since he thought Joe really was Fascist and he couldn’t select Lift. My statement I made when I shot ZFR was suppose to give the impression me, Joe, and Pooka were a team (Joe even said that at some point).
ZFR: I'm interested. Not sure an hour is enough though, depending on the number of players. Chatroom's good.
I already am hosting a game on Discord with three people already in. The problem: we need more people! Though I am not against the idea of hosting it anywhere else if Discord's isn't your cup of tea.

secrethitler.io is a good site to get started with Secret Hitler, although it's a little buggy. In my opinion, we should be striking for a chatroom based game with an admin handling the stuff. It doesn't even need to be in one power session, it could be a couple days tops.

ZFR: Ah. And I was so happy with my analysis and theorems.
Also, let's consider if I chose anyone else. SPF and Flub were barely existent throughout the game. Same for Trent. Everyone was staying the heck away from rtcvb, thinking him to be THE Hitler. I didn't think going for the ACTUAL Hitler, scene, was any better of an idea either.

So half my choices were already bad in order for me to hide the fact that I was scum. If this was the beginning of the game, any choice would be okay, but we were already three Ls in.
Post edited March 09, 2019 by PookaMustard
supplementscene: Thank You Zeo for hosting a very enjoyable game. BUT ZEO, no final votes? Curious who voted which way.
Everybody voted yes but Joe, who said that he was "voting yes, unless one of the two people in government is a fascist". Technically he was the last vote anyways and it didn't even matter since everybody else voted yes, so I put down "Joe" as a joke (Joeke?).
supplementscene: OKAY A PROPOSITION. We all commit an hour at an exact time to play a none stop online Secret Hitler game. I'd be happy to host or participate. I imagine playing none stop would be more fun for everyone.
Pooka is trying to host one on Discord. It's honestly pretty easy to do through secrethitler.io as well, just gotta get enough people all online at once to play. You're more than welcome to join the server, just let me know and I'll shoot you a link.
Post edited March 09, 2019 by zeogold
supplementscene: Thank You Zeo for hosting a very enjoyable game. BUT ZEO, no final votes? Curious who voted which way.
zeogold: Everybody voted yes but Joe, who said that he was "voting yes, unless one of the two people in government is a fascist". Technically he was the last vote anyways and it didn't even matter since everybody else voted yes, so I put down "Joe" as a joke (Joeke?).
I finally saw this, I'm not sure how I missed it first time. Interesting to see we had everyone but Joe. He was one of my Liberal bankers alongside SPF.

Count Zeo, no pressure, but do you fancy hosting a realtime Secret Hitler game at a pre-agreed time where we play to the end? If not I'll be hosting it myself. Ofcourse you'd be welcome to participate if you prefer that.
JoeSapphire: I'd like that. I'd have to work out a place to set up a webcam or skype or whatever it is, but it'd be fun. I'm also interested to hear people's accents, that'd be interesting.
Discord. Easy to do. I extend the offer to you or anyone else interested, I can send you the link to the server for it.
If you want to imagine my accent, I sound like the handsome, devilish muscle-man that SirPrimalform wishes he was. Totally. You can believe me, I'm from the internet.
zeogold: Pooka is trying to host one on Discord. It's honestly pretty easy to do through secrethitler.io as well, just gotta get enough people all online at once to play.
Ahh just saw this, he's not keeping us in the loop is he?

@Pooka what's going on, one minute you're a fellow Nazi Party Member and the next you stab me in the back. It's like you've changed into a bad guy or something
blotunga: I'm just sorry that scene managed to convince zfr that I might be Hitler. I still don't understand why he hasn't shot Pooka, whom he knew for sure to be scum.
I imagine it's because he knew Pooka not to be Hitler and wanted to take a chance at killing Hitler and winning the game instantly.

I have to admit, there were a lot of moves here that intrigued me, like Trent picking Lift instead of Scene as chancellor, or Lifthrasil passing that 4th L. I thought when Lift did that, it would be suicide since it meant there would have to be a fascist in nearly every government after that in order to be successful, but amazingly, it worked.

Edit: Oh, beautiful. I missed a whole page of comments where Pooka and Scene mention trying to get a game together. Oops.

zeogold: Everybody voted yes but Joe, who said that he was "voting yes, unless one of the two people in government is a fascist". Technically he was the last vote anyways and it didn't even matter since everybody else voted yes, so I put down "Joe" as a joke (Joeke?).
supplementscene: I finally saw this, I'm not sure how I missed it first time. Interesting to see we had everyone but Joe. He was one of my Liberal bankers alongside SPF.

Count Zeo, no pressure, but do you fancy hosting a realtime Secret Hitler game at a pre-agreed time where we play to the end? If not I'll be hosting it myself. Ofcourse you'd be welcome to participate if you prefer that.
Well, technically you did have Joe. The "unless one of the two people is a fascist" was presumably a joke since I can't technically reveal that kind of information. If he wasn't last and I didn't feel like messing about, it would technically have been a unanimous yes vote.

I'm totally fine with hosting a game or participating in one, sure.
Post edited March 09, 2019 by zeogold
zeogold: Pooka is trying to host one on Discord. It's honestly pretty easy to do through secrethitler.io as well, just gotta get enough people all online at once to play.
supplementscene: Ahh just saw this, he's not keeping us in the loop is he?

@Pooka what's going on, one minute you're a fellow Nazi Party Member and the next you stab me in the back. It's like you've changed into a bad guy or something
Wait what? I am not in the loop. But then, you're accusing me of not being in the loop. Being fascist, are you?
supplementscene: I finally saw this, I'm not sure how I missed it first time. Interesting to see we had everyone but Joe. He was one of my Liberal bankers alongside SPF.

zeogold: Well, technically you did have Joe. The "unless one of the two people is a fascist" was presumably a joke since I can't technically reveal that kind of information. If he wasn't last and I didn't feel like messing about, it would technically have been a unanimous yes vote.

I'm totally fine with hosting a game or participating in one, sure.
Oh the realtime aspect has reeled you in?
zeogold: I sound like the handsome, devilish muscle-man that SirPrimalform wishes he was.
What, so like this?
supplementscene: Ahh just saw this, he's not keeping us in the loop is he?

PookaMustard: Wait what? I am not in the loop. But then, you're accusing me of not being in the loop. Being fascist, are you?
Hitler obviously is a little bit fascist. You have been accused of setting up a Secret Hitler game and not inviting Hitler and friends. Do I have to send round the stormtroopers? Lift is stomping his feet, LOUDLY.