It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lifthrasil: There seem to be two factions in the game now.
Dedo, Brasas, Greek (and maybe Scene) on one side and RW (or replacement), ZFR and adalia on the other.
And you're neutral / neutral? I thought you were on team DBGSL... DouBle Good Super Liberals.

Lifthrasil: I know two players who I feel quite sure are not Hitler (apart from myself of course): Scene and RW. Both have made far too much noise and too many enemies to be Hitler.
And I haven't?

Half joke aside, I think the investigations, WIFOM as they might be, are also relevant for the Hitler risk evaluation. Putting me and you at a level of non Hitleriness higher than the rest. And then if we compare the two of us... well, one of us has certainly made waves, the other not so much - wink ;) wink ;)

greeklover: And something for those who accuse me. Can you tell us one of my actions that says Hitler but not liberal? No, you can't. All of them can be interpreted both ways ...
As Adalia mentioned. That's why you're suspected of being Hitler... I mean, I am leaning more on you being Liberal, but if you are Hitler you've done briliantly so far. We'll all know for sure after this is done.

zeogold: RWarehall has been replaced by ashwald.
*gapes

I wanted to just hit it off with "Sucks to jump in as scum so late huh?" but I'm making it passive aggressive instead...
Let's say it's me being welcoming. :D

adaliabooks: ... his play makes no sense as Hitler.
I don't see Hitler wanting to risk any disputes, playing the ultra Liberal fits Hitler as well as anythign else.

supplementscene: Thoughts??????
I haven't seen many comments specifically on the skip or not idea. But I get the impression most would rather skip to Lift already.

I think I'm ok either way. If we skip I'd prefer me to you obviously if we go the Lift direct route.

I could argue who between me and you is more confirmed but it's close enough I guess. For other's benefit:
- Scene passed 1st L with Greek - both reported he had choice to F
- Scene passed 2nd L with RW - drawing 2 Ls makes this an outlier so far
- Scene passed 1st F with dedo - no dispute between them
- Brasas investigated by dedo as L
- Brasas passed 4th L with Greek
greeklover: And something for those who accuse me. Can you tell us one of my actions that says Hitler but not liberal? No, you can't.
"Brasas. I know what you're doing but won't tell."

Then conveniently forget.

Yes I can name many others. Let me get to a laptop forst.
Brasas: Half joke aside, I think the investigations, WIFOM as they might be, are also relevant for the Hitler risk evaluation. Putting me and you at a level of non Hitleriness higher than the rest. And then if we compare the two of us... well, one of us has certainly made waves, the other not so much - wink ;) wink ;)
Not really... if you assume that dedo is fascist then investigating and clearing Hitler is a great strategy, meaning you're not particularly any less likely to be Hitler than anyone else.

Lift certainly, again his play doesn't make particular sense as Hitler and if greek isn't Hitler I don't see him being Fascist (which means Lift can be Liberal or Fascist but not Hitler).

In case I haven't made it explicitly clear, I'm in favour of skipping scene. The only way I'd be happy not to is if he nominates me, and the only reason I can see any benefit is it allows him to choose a president of our choice if we did pass F and Lift could be chancellor (as he is one of the few I'd say I'd guarantee isn't Hitler), meaning we wouldn't lose straight off the bat and have another one or two good chances to pass an L policy.
ZFR: Yes I can name many others. Let me get to a laptop forst.
Ok ok I admit it, I am Hitler, please no more walls of text, I am so tired to read them.
I'll be joining you all in the discussion as soon as I finish going through the council minutes.
ashwald: I'll be joining you all in the discussion as soon as I finish going through the council minutes.
Countess Ashvult von Frikkifir, when you are ready, we will welcome you with a proper liberal spanking!
As no one has firm opinions on my presidency so let's get the ball rolling, I am nominating Brasas for Chancellor

I'm voting yes for my presidency. I know I'm Liberal, you fellow liberals can judge if you think I am proven enough. Brasas is reasonably proven

It allows another likely Liberal in Lift to re-partner with Greek if we don't succeed.
Lifthrasil: There seem to be two factions in the game now.
Dedo, Brasas, Greek (and maybe Scene) on one side and RW (or replacement), ZFR and adalia on the other.
Brasas: And you're neutral / neutral? I thought you were on team DBGSL... DouBle Good Super Liberals.
I try not to be. Sure, I lean towards you and Greek being liberal, because of the 4-th liberal policy, but I try to consider the alternatives too. After all, the only ones who can be sure of anyone's alignment are the fascists, who know all the alignments for sure, and the ones who investigated someone, who know that someone's alignment for sure.

ashwald: ...
Welcome and thanks for stepping in!
ashwald: I'll be joining you all in the discussion as soon as I finish going through the council minutes.
Welcome to the party
adaliabooks: snip
Well, let's put cards on the table. As Hitler, kindly explain to me how I coordinate and push for Dedo instead of RW or you, in the hope of being investigated/cleared. By which I mean, how do I know he's my fash buddy, instead of you? :)

I am less likely to be Hitler than anyone else. Not only by virtue of the investigation, but because I have not played "undercover" / typical Liberal. And that's discounting the actual passing of policies and scumhunting.

You might disagree with that judgement, but I don't think you can disagree with the facts. And really, the alternative judgment has to be that I am some telepathic mastermind who figured my Fash buddies and managed to orchestrate a demolishing attack on poor little ZFR and RW, those innocent doves, so pure and angelic.

Yeah... thanks for the ego boost, but it's not reality.

greeklover: Ok ok I admit it, I am Hitler, please no more walls of text, I am so tired to read them.
Ay caramba...

*waves :)

Thanks for the sub
Brasas: Well, let's put cards on the table. As Hitler, kindly explain to me how I coordinate and push for Dedo instead of RW or you, in the hope of being investigated/cleared. By which I mean, how do I know he's my fash buddy, instead of you? :)

I am less likely to be Hitler than anyone else. Not only by virtue of the investigation, but because I have not played "undercover" / typical Liberal. And that's discounting the actual passing of policies and scumhunting.

You might disagree with that judgement, but I don't think you can disagree with the facts. And really, the alternative judgment has to be that I am some telepathic mastermind who figured my Fash buddies and managed to orchestrate a demolishing attack on poor little ZFR and RW, those innocent doves, so pure and angelic.

Yeah... thanks for the ego boost, but it's not reality.
You didn't. You may have picked up on some elements that suggested to you that dedo was more likely to be fascist than me or RWarehall and got lucky. Or you may have just been playing your liberal game in the hopes of blending in and got results.

So do you agree that you've been playing scummy then? ;)
Unfortunately this argument is pure WIFOM. You haven't done anything that discounts you from being Hitler (like scene for example) so really your just saying Hitler wouldn't play how you have played. I could say the same thing about me / cristi, doesn't guarantee I'm not Hitler.

I think you're giving yourself too much credit for that. ZFR was never likely to be voted in under the circumstances, the choice of dedo over RWarehall was more down to RWarehall's own insistent defence of ZFR.
All you did was get investigated, and if dedo is fascist and you're Hitler it's the perfect play. Not only does it 'clear' you, it also let's you know dedo is your buddy.
adaliabooks: So do you agree that you've been playing scummy then? ;)
Nope :)

And heh to all the rest. It's an interesting hypothetical, and it's hard for me to point how unrealistic since I stumble on the fact I'm not Hitler. I have wondered how the actual Hitler in the game must have looked and wondered at numerous events. Hopefully they'll share after the game.
Welcome. Thank you for joining in

I am pretty busy lately, but at least I can still manage to read. Not so much time to post wall of text anymore.
I think this proposed presidency is a pretty good so I vote yes
supplementscene: It allows another likely Liberal in Lift to re-partner with Greek if we don't succeed.
hehehe

Lifthrasil: @adalia: I have no clue who Hitler is. I know two players who I feel quite sure are not Hitler (apart from myself of course): Scene and RW. Both have made far too much noise and too many enemies to be Hitler.
You think I could be H??
Also Lift, any update on the decision who'll be your C?

I'm picking you over sven anyway. Just curious if anything happened to make yuor mind up yet.