It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Blasted carbon.

Looking for an excuse to go on a virtual killing spree against the corrupt system? RUINER just received a beefy update, so put on your most intimidating helmet and get busy.

The update brings a small number of fixes and overall improvement alongside several new features, such as:

- Arena: Colosseum mode: Slaughter waves of enemies during 10 stages of intense gunfighting that will make you a legend among friends and strangers alike
- 4 new brutal finishing moves and 2 spiffy outfits
- Brand new cutscene and guns descriptions
- Winter Mode now permanently available (toggle it on/off through the Options)
still waiting for savage upgrade for non steam / gog versions. (consoles, windows non steam gog version, etc)

will it just be this annihilation instead?
Bigs: And no price hike...
i_hope_you_rot: No discount either .
I just bought Ruiner 6 days ago for 50 percent off here on GOG.

It is probably planned that they alternate their sales. Not to mess anyone up.....but just so as not to conflict with each other.

I am sure Ruiner will be on sale again.

https://screenshots.firefox.com/QB9NsoEwWCbUzJT4/www.gog.com
shmerl: Still waiting for the promised Linux release.
Matruchus: Its going to be a long wait. Its supposed to come after all three dlcs for the game will be finished. So probably another year or so.
Thanks for the pointer. I'm not surprised, they are likely inexperienced with Linux development. But at least it's good they are still working on it.
It's always disappointing to see that there is no sale to celebrate the update while there's one on Steam.
Well well! Good content without a price increase! This game has just climbed the ranks of my most wanted wishlist. Plus, it's Devolver. I put my money wherever insanity goes.
Oh great. Just great. Spent few days downloading the installer, and now there's a new updated one. Not that I'm not grateful or anything. Just saying...
How good is the replayability of Ruiner?
badon: How good is the replayability of Ruiner?
Storywise - none. In terms of mechanics&enjoyment - well, if you like diablo style games (just slashing through hordes of enemies) without the minimalistic RPG element, then infinite, I guess?
Post edited February 23, 2018 by Tarhiel