It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Warhammer 40,000 comes to life.

Warhammer 40,000: Rites of War, a tabletop experience brought to a digital life, is available now with a 50% launch discount if you pick it up alongside the Weekly Staff Picks: Warhammer Bundle!

Sit back and reminisce. The caffeine fueled marathons and days of tabletop glory. The hours spent on painting perfection. The lost dice. The fights over that last centimeter of range. Who needs that. Warhammer 40,000: Rites of War brings the magic onto your computer and leaves all the hassle in the basement.

Based on the legendary Panzer General II and published by SSI, Warhammer 40,000: Rites of War is a large-scale strategy title that lets you take on any of the three Warhammer 40,000's brutal factions - or become the Eldar to conquer and reclaim an ancient colony across the game's lengthy single player campaign. Thanks to a hex-based, core strategy experience, the Warhammer fantasy becomes real.

Warhammer 40,000: Rites of War is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com
Never actually played this one but it looks like a lot of fun (and stars my favourite race, the Eldar).
Nice release, more Warhammer please GoG! :)
I hope to see 40k Armaggedon on here too. Because im not getting it on steam.
Muad.406: I hope to see 40k Armaggedon on here too. Because im not getting it on steam.
We need more Slitherine in here, pal!
Wishlisted!
adaliabooks: Never actually played this one but it looks like a lot of fun (and stars my favourite race, the Eldar).
Nice release, more Warhammer please GoG! :)
By far my favorite Warhammer title. I'm speachless!! :P
Don't wanna sound bad, but I totally see this one running nicely over touch controls... hear me, gog? :P
vicklemos: We need more Slitherine in here, pal!
This would imply that there is a single Slitherine game here; there is none.
micktiegs_8: Dammit, I was so surprised to see WARHAMMER over the screen. If only the word 'Dawn' replaced 'Rites'... sad face.
svmariscal: I had the exact same reaction, I was like "Yes!! Instab... oh wait" :D
Ah ah ah...me too T-T

Btw,any chance to see "Dawn" later?
Post edited October 26, 2015 by Reglisse
vicklemos: We need more Slitherine in here, pal!
Grargar: This would imply that there is a single Slitherine game here; there is none.
We need some Slitherine in here, pal! :D
The gamecard says single-player but doesn't list multi-player. Has multi-player been disabled on this game?
One of few childhood pc games, didnt play very much of it. But i remember it quite well.
:)
vicklemos: We need some Slitherine in here, pal! :D
We need all Slitherine in here, pal! :D

*fixed
Looking forward to Dawn of War.
vicklemos: We need some Slitherine in here, pal! :D
Dawnreader: We need all Slitherine in here, pal! :D

*fixed
PBEM multiplayer through Galaxy? That Pandora game? Classic games such as Alea Jacta Est, Legion Gold, Order of Battle: Pacific, Warhammer 40k Armageddon?
*DROOLING*
Post edited October 26, 2015 by vicklemos
I finished this one back in the day... got to love those Harlequins or whatever they were called. :)
Dawnreader: We need all Slitherine in here, pal! :D

*fixed
vicklemos: PBEM multiplayer through Galaxy? That Pandora game? Classic games such as Alea Jacta Est, Legion Gold, Order of Battle: Pacific, Warhammer 40k Armageddon?
*DROOLING*
Go vote on Armageddon and the other games in the community wishlist then^^