It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vampyr is now available DRM-free. Get it 60% off until June 21st, 1pm UTC.

London, 1918. You are newly-turned Vampyr Dr. Jonathan Reid. As a doctor, you must find a cure to save the city’s flu-ravaged citizens. As a Vampyr, you are cursed to feed on those you vowed to heal.

Will you embrace the monster within? Survive and fight against Vampyr hunters, undead skals, and other supernatural creatures. Use your unholy powers to manipulate and delve into the lives of those around you, to decide who will be your next victim. Struggle to live with your decisions… your actions will save or doom London.
Oh lord, more Focus Home Interactive games, please !
Mr.Mumbles: As others have already mentioned, Capcom was the publisher for that one, so good luck with that.
Crisco1492: Oops, you're right! Well, I'd still be happy if they release Farming Simulator -- or if the devs'll go to bat for a DRM-free release elsewhere.
Still wouldn't hurt to vote for Remember Me in the wishlist.
XYCat: Is this game good? And how long is it?
Never played it, myself, but watched A LOT of streams on twitch when it came out, as a bunch of streamers were interested in this (even Outstar streamed it). In all fairness, it didn't look good to me... or to pretty much all of the people I saw streaming it. Way too "edgy", too much lockpicking, cringe-inducing dialog, decent-to-mediocre voice acting, competent but not really spectacular game mechanics. In terms of length, most people (those who didn't quit it) took around 15-20 hours to beat the game, so it has a decent amount of content, I guess?

This is a huge discount, though, and while, personally, I wouldn't buy it for this high a price, I guess that if you're interested in the game, it's a great time to nab it. DRM-free, even.
Post edited June 14, 2019 by groze
well, now i'm incredibly torn.

i want this game, have been curious about it for a long while.

buuuut...

...dontnod have decided their next game is going to be exclusve, and to that other store, and i don't think i can support that :(

this is a frustrating quandry.

[but thanks dontnod and gog for bringing this game, here, my own stance aside.]
high rated
lostwolfe: well, now i'm incredibly torn.

buuuut...

...dontnod have decided their next game is going to be exclusve, and to that other store, and i don't think i can support that :(

You wouldn't be supporting them making a game exclusive if you bought it here, the opposite really. Not supporting them at all even when releasing a game DRM-Free would just show people aren't interested in having their games on GOG.
Post edited June 14, 2019 by omega64

buuuut...

Don't support that game release. No point not supporting a DRM-free release here just because of that though.In fact, if you boycott the DRM-free release because of an upcoming exclusive, you'd probably send the complete opposite message to what you intend.
high rated
lostwolfe: ...dontnod have decided their next game is going to be exclusve, and to that other store, and i don't think i can support that :(
Twin Mirror will be released exclusively via Epic Games store for a 12-month period. That's exactly how long we waited for Vampyr release on GOG.

buuuut...

omega64: You wouldn't be supporting them making a game exclusive if you bought it here, the opposite really. Not supporting them at all even when releasing a game DRM-Free would just show people aren't interested in having their games on GOG.
this is exactly my quandry. :)

i absolutely want them to get the message to add more of their games here.

but on the other hand, their future choices seem...sketchy.
lostwolfe: ...dontnod have decided their next game is going to be exclusve, and to that other store, and i don't think i can support that :(
Frozen: Twin Mirror will be released exclusively via Epic Games store for a 12-month period. That's exactly how long we waited for Vampyr release on GOG.
that IS true.
TerriblePurpose: Don't support that game release. No point not supporting a DRM-free release here just because of that though.In fact, if you boycott the DRM-free release because of an upcoming exclusive, you'd probably send the complete opposite message to what you intend.
just tagging you in so you can see i responded to your thoughts, above, too.
Post edited June 14, 2019 by lostwolfe
I did not expect this title here. Good one, GOG!
Nice to see Focus becoming active once again. Hope they´ll stay active this time round...
Nice I wanted to play this game. Right now I'm playing the witcher 3 so it will have to wait but it's nice to have it on gog ready to play.
Yes, please more Focus Home games.
"Yesterday" and "The Next Big Thing" would be an instabuy for me.
low rated
You thought you could distract the GOG community from your massive scumbag action of taking Epic's money, WHICH YOU DID NOT NEED TO DO TO GET THE BIGGER SHARE, by giving them a year old C+ action RPG. Guess what, didn't work.
TheGreatDustpan: Immediately bought it when I noticed the giant game card on the front page. I've been waiting for this to arrive on GOG for a long time...
The game has been out for about a year. Long time? Still a nice move, GOG. This makes me hope Life Is Strange will ultimately be released here as well.
Already played this on Xbox Game Pass- been saying that a lot lately. I really enjoyed it overall, clunky combat but good mood and a story that drove me on because I wanted to see what was going on.