It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Summon portals to overcome vicious beasts, devious puzzles, and fiendish platforming challenges. Master the unique powers of each portal to stop the collapse of reality, while exploring lush, hand-drawn worlds and unraveling a deep narrative full of mysteries.

Unbound: Worlds Apart is now available on GOG.COM and comes with a 15% discount that will cease to exist on 4th August 2021, 5 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Sarafan: The main character looks like Orko from the He Man series... ;)
Him too, but he also looks like a smaller version of the Wizard of Legend dude.
The spikes in the game remind me of recent Rayman game. *Rayman PTSD Intensifies*
MarkoH01: I finished the demo and it was not particulary hard. The "hard" part was just sometimes to figure out how to progress - meaning the puzzle aspect of it. It is not a hardcore platformer by any means. It has set its focus on the portal mechanics and not on the platforms itself.
TT_TT_TT_TT: Cheers! That sounds totally fine for me then. Spending some time on the "puzzles" is totally fine with me.
Correction. While the demo really was not hard at all I now have to say that the full game (I am at the end boss and try to finish it) has some pretty hard platforming areas. Especially some optional parts even do require extremely good reflexes and I must have died a thousand times. The good thing here is that when you die you will respawn instantly so it is not that bad. But prepare for some frustrating moments. The game itself is much biigger than I expected (it has 4 worlds, several boss enemys and very interesting portals. Technically it is well done, looks and sounds amazing and some of the puzzles are so clever that it probably will take a while to figure them out. It is absolutely woth the money but don't expect this to be a walk in the park at all.
TT_TT_TT_TT: Cheers! That sounds totally fine for me then. Spending some time on the "puzzles" is totally fine with me.
MarkoH01: Correction. While the demo really was not hard at all I now have to say that the full game (I am at the end boss and try to finish it) has some pretty hard platforming areas. Especially some optional parts even do require extremely good reflexes and I must have died a thousand times. The good thing here is that when you die you will respawn instantly so it is not that bad. But prepare for some frustrating moments. The game itself is much biigger than I expected (it has 4 worlds, several boss enemys and very interesting portals. Technically it is well done, looks and sounds amazing and some of the puzzles are so clever that it probably will take a while to figure them out. It is absolutely woth the money but don't expect this to be a walk in the park at all.
Thanks, I've been waiting for some reviews (there are none at the moment).