It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Train Valley 2 - Passenger Flow is now available DRM-free. Save up to 85% off on Train Valley franchise until October 10th, 5pm UTC.

The good old gameplay of the original Train Valley comes to the modern rails of Train Valley 2 in the Passenger Flow DLC. Overcome the tension of passenger traffic by building efficient railroads and delivering trains as quickly as possible. All aboard!
Oh my, superb news! I enjoyed Train Valley 2 much more than TV1, it sure is very replayable, but a new add-on is a really nice addition :)
zeffyr: Oh my, superb news! I enjoyed Train Valley 2 much more than TV1, it sure is very replayable, but a new add-on is a really nice addition :)
Funny, I enjoyed the first one much more than the second. Less readable, no classy simplicity; I got annoyed by the second pretty quickly...

They're very different games though. The first being more of a puzzler and the second more like a management game.
high rated
This DLC should bring more TV1 vibes to the TV2. Hope you will like it ))
I can't lie, I liked #1 more.

#2 is good, but not as good, IMHO.
Thanks for the input @tinyE! Then you should definitely enjoy TV2 Passenger Flow DLC.
flazm: Thanks for the input @tinyE! Then you should definitely enjoy TV2 Passenger Flow DLC.
I really like Train Valley games :) TV1 & TV2 are different, but both very good !

May I ask, is there a kind of randomization in this DLC like in TV1 ?
Post edited October 03, 2019 by Splatsch
flazm: Thanks for the input @tinyE! Then you should definitely enjoy TV2 Passenger Flow DLC.
Splatsch: I really like Train Valley games :) TV1 & TV2 are different, but both very good !

I can confirm - game brings 20 new levels and it introduces time pressure if you don't send trains on time, they depart by themselves :P
zeffyr: I can confirm - game brings 20 new levels and it introduces time pressure if you don't send trains on time, they depart by themselves :P
Oh, this I was confident with the promises of the DLC (but thanks for confirming this still :)).
If I'm not wrong, in TV1, stations weren't always the same & at same place when you started again the same level ? (and when stations were appearing)(and trains were "randomized") I was wondering if in this DLC, it is the same.
Post edited October 03, 2019 by Splatsch
zeffyr: I can confirm - game brings 20 new levels and it introduces time pressure if you don't send trains on time, they depart by themselves :P
Splatsch: Oh, this I was confident with the promises of the DLC (but thanks for confirming this still :)).
If I'm not wrong, in TV1, stations weren't always the same & at same place when you started again the same level ? (and when stations were appearing)(and trains were "randomized") I was wondering if in this DLC, it is the same.
It's not, stations are in the same places. It's determined by few factors:

- terrain plays an important role and stations arrangement fits given goals,
- achievements, which are important in getting new trains, are strictly connected with goals given on each level,
- 5-starring a level gives you an opportunity to compare your score with other players.

As you see, randomizing stations wouldn't fit TV2's gameplay at all.
zeffyr: It's not, stations are in the same places. It's determined by few factors:

- terrain plays an important role and stations arrangement fits given goals,
- achievements, which are important in getting new trains, are strictly connected with goals given on each level,
- 5-starring a level gives you an opportunity to compare your score with other players.

As you see, randomizing stations wouldn't fit TV2's gameplay at all.
Okay ! Thanks for all the explanations :)
Splatsch: I really like Train Valley games :) TV1 & TV2 are different, but both very good !

Oof, not something I'd like in this one I think unfortunately. :P

But who knows maybe if I get into it...
Post edited October 04, 2019 by Zoidberg
Zoidberg: Oof, not something I'd like in this one I think unfortunately. :P

Timed events. like transports that departing at given times, were already present in main game levels - they were just not as common.
Zoidberg: Oof, not something I'd like in this one I think unfortunately. :P

zeffyr: Timed events. like transports that departing at given times, were already present in main game levels - they were just not as common.
TV2 felt awfully unrewarding, giving away stars only to those who complete the levels fast enough. Bummer because unlocks are linked to those. After several hours of not making progress, I let the game go...
Zoidberg: TV2 felt awfully unrewarding, giving away stars only to those who complete the levels fast enough. Bummer because unlocks are linked to those. After several hours of not making progress, I let the game go...
That's not true, on each level there are 5 stars to earn and only 3 of them are connected with time taken to complete a level. 2 of them can be earned irrespective of that.