It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Construct charming toy towns and cities atop tiny terrain. Tinytopia is now available on GOG.COM along with a 10% discount that will last until 6th September 2021, 12 AM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
So, uh, screw this game. It's fun for a while, but then the physics puzzles hit terribly. Balancing is NOT FUN at all (not to mention it makes it an ACTION GAME...). Especially since it doesn't give you any tools to deal with it, like a grid or even being able to see the center. Once it even starts to get off-center, you have to restart really because it just goes and destroys everything.

REVISE: So it's really just that one "ruler balance" level. A later balancing level was... reasonable. It's getting pretty repetitive now though. I'm about 2/3 done according to the list of checkboxes.

REVISE2: Completed all goals in all stages. It's really just that one level that's a PITA. I managed to do it after looping back at the end of the game. A couple stages took a bit longer for sub-goals than I would have liked, but, overall, not a bad game. It didn't overstay its welcome. Much longer and it would have. Also the achievements list is, as always for pretty much every game with achievements, stupid. And a few are bugged and didn't trigger even though they did.
Post edited September 04, 2021 by mqstout